The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

that is good news for bob... should see if its possable to get some on the job footage!! waiting to check the next episode...

w.wonka

P

Papa_kush

thx for the kind words guys, bob says hes stoked.

Uploading episode 16 as we speak....Shit takes like 5 hours! But we're almost 50%.

P

Papa_kush

aite guys, here's ep.16!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik3zBV1oS8I[/YOUTUBE]

G

Genius Genetics

iv gota get some new glass urs look sick bro

keep up the vids man good work

wonka

wonka

enjoyed the show shane o mac!!! liked seeing the diff slides n uses.. smooth operator was a nice score by FMK.. waffle stacks em!!! have seen a bunch of there work videos at the glass district.. look forward to the next episode and keep up the good work...

w.wonka

420king-MASSES

im jealous brother you guys got copius amounts of any kind of weed /hash you want keep briingin the fire//also could you give a more detailed/closer demo of the nail and the hashmaster cut skillet in use

G

greenman33

great episode shane O! pretty informative with the diff slides. keep those videos coming man. Loved the smooth operator and the song too, nice choice by funk master!

P

Papa_kush

im jealous brother you guys got copius amounts of any kind of weed /hash you want keep briingin the fire//also could you give a more detailed/closer demo of the nail and the hashmaster cut skillet in use

I will try to do a detailed review on the nail for you but episode 8 and 10 i reviewed both skillets individually.

G

Genius Genetics

easy bro, how do you rate illadelph Glass have you seen there illadelph - Hot Hit Slide

The bowl (slide) is not like a normal slide with a push hole in the center. Instead it is designed with three holes on the inside of the bowl so that you can let Concentrates sit in the bottom and you use a glass Hot Hit Wand to burn (vapor) the concentrates.

check them out at AQUA LAB TECHNOLOGIES let me know wot you think of there glass range.

Peace G.G

P

Papa_kush

easy bro, how do you rate illadelph Glass have you seen there illadelph - Hot Hit Slide

The bowl (slide) is not like a normal slide with a push hole in the center. Instead it is designed with three holes on the inside of the bowl so that you can let Concentrates sit in the bottom and you use a glass Hot Hit Wand to burn (vapor) the concentrates.

check them out at AQUA LAB TECHNOLOGIES let me know wot you think of there glass range.

Peace G.G

Hey homie, no disrespect but illadelph is in the same class as roor imo. Nice, but EXTREMELY overpriced glass. If i were gonna buy one of those id get the R! concentrate bowl for half the price. The do have some cool colors on those illys tho. I might review one here in the near future for smoking my bubble hash. Thx for the question man.

P

Papa_kush

link fixed

episode 16 - THC gold / Skywalker og hash reviews / SGW/Luke Wilson product review...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik3zBV1oS8I[/YOUTUBE]

G

grenbone

Great episode! I was diggin the glass reviews. I was just checking out those SGW tubes, and you guys did a review on one. Word up!

P

Papa_kush

Great episode! I was diggin the glass reviews. I was just checking out those SGW tubes, and you guys did a review on one. Word up!

This is probably the smoothest toob ive ever hit man... Just the right amount of diffusion with zero drag, and she stacks beautifully. Fucking love this bong man...

G

Genius Genetics

Hey homie, no disrespect but illadelph is in the same class as roor imo. Nice, but EXTREMELY overpriced glass. If i were gonna buy one of those id get the R! concentrate bowl for half the price. The do have some cool colors on those illys tho. I might review one here in the near future for smoking my bubble hash. Thx for the question man.

thanks for the reply bro

iv been lookin at this from AQUA LAB...

B. Wilson - CLEAR MINI INLINE TUBE - 16.0"

CLEAR MINI INLINE TUBE
INLINE PERK WITH 11 SLITS
TRIPLE DOUGHNUT SPLASH GUARD
SLIDE JOINT: 18 mm
SLIDE: 18 mm CLEAR DISC SCREEN SLIDE WITH HANDLE INCLUDED
HEIGHT: 16.0" INCHES
BASE DIAMETER: 4.0" INCHES

what do you think??? any good?? have you hit one??

also i was wondering how do you clean you glass??

Peace G.G.

G

grenbone

If you removed the episode that featured your toro, you should do a recap of that review.

Top Bottom