The Cannabis Connoisseur Connection (YOUTUBE)

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

Elemental wellness definitely has some fire. The true og is some serious dank, I've seen them having the white and white fire on there menu but have not tried em yet. Keep it up pk.

T

thatspoker422

Great episode! Your gettin me interested in glass. I usually use a hot air gun to vaporize out of a regular galss 2.5 foot bong, do you think there is an advantage to these expensive pieces (toro, stone works waffle etc)if i am vaporizing?

P

Papa_kush

Elemental wellness definitely has some fire. The true og is some serious dank, I've seen them having the white and white fire on there menu but have not tried em yet. Keep it up pk.

I checked out their white fire when i was there last week and overall wasnt impressed with the looks and smell of it. Chose the cheesel instead

P

Papa_kush

Great episode! Your gettin me interested in glass. I usually use a hot air gun to vaporize out of a regular galss 2.5 foot bong, do you think there is an advantage to these expensive pieces (toro, stone works waffle etc)if i am vaporizing?

If you're vaporizing there's really no need for water filtration unless you just like smoking out of one (which i do) in that case it wouldn't matter other than from an entertainment standpoint. I for one love watching the bubbles stack though =]

you'll be seeing more vaporizing on the CCC in the near future BTW. My lungs need a break. lol.

E

edux10

doing very well man,

I think you should do a BHO cooking special. so many people are interested in cooking with oil, how to properly prepare the oil to work right, and why it is sooooo much better than cooking with canna budder.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Papa_Kush whens the next episode.......................... ? :)

G81

P

Papa_kush

^^New episode is uploading as we speak gentlement. =]
Right now we're at 23%, should be up in about two hours. Stay medicated guys!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice job on the show, keep at it. SC rules!! Lol@your avatar, looking like one of the mashers @ heroin hill or the tracks.
looking forward to the next episode.

-Lead

P

Papa_kush

In ep17 of the CCC, we check out a new dispensary called Elemental Wellness Center in San Jose, CA. Overall, one of the most impressive operations I have been to thus far, A+ rating for these guys. Quality and professionalism are unmatched. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, we're bringing two great strains to the table: Grape Ape, and 'True' Og Kush. Also heading over to the concentrate corner to check out some INSANE Bubba Kush Full melt.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpK8wqi8tIo[/YOUTUBE]

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job on the video. Good review of elemental wellness!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great job on the new vid Brotha! I def see you've taken some of the constructive criticism and I see a overall improvement in the videos. Im diggin the oldschool Dre beat, Musics always good on your videos so dont change that.. :D

Im out on the East coast, so It's nice to get a peep at some of the different dispensaries out west, and what they've got going on. Eventually, we too, will have our own. I really like what Elemental is doing, and some of the other establishments, with the testing for molds, mildews, and pesticides. This is very necessary in the growth of this ever evolving industry. Professionalism is a must, and taking care of patients should always be the Number 1 priority. I like what Im seeing fellas. Adding the grow to the video is a def plus. Keep doin what your doing fellas.

Props and Respect!

P

Papa_kush

Thanks for the feedback guys. This one wasnt as jam-packed but i was pretty impressed with elemental and thought they deserved to be repped.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice show O'Mac. That full melt looks bomb!

In future episodes you may want to talk about your growing medium, nute preferences, feeding tecnique and schedule, as well as your plans for the layout of the plants under the big light when they go in.

Might also be interesting to hear about mold or pest treatment that has been done since last show. Would possibly help newbies understand there is more to growing great herb than planting a seed and watering.

Do like following the progress of the plants in any event. Look forward to watching them transform into some stanky dank!!!

P

Papa_kush

Thanks man! Here's some pure kush full melt im puffin on right now =]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOfqkLK_IU[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom