The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I am creating this new thread today to feature the excellent @SpiderFarmerLED light the g4500. The construction of the light is excellent, it has a detachable driver. I will be growing tengu seed co’s okie x Cinderella man as well as peanut butter breath x Cinderella man underneath of it. I’m getting everything ready in the room, cleaning and wiping everything down and then…humble beginnings.

The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the spiderfarmerled g4500 and teng
The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the spiderfarmerled g4500 and ten
The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the spiderfarmerled g4500 and ten
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks man, I can’t wait for these beans to pop, the light fills out the space well. Think I’m going to do a 4 x 4 scrog under the light. The stool gets used on the reg. All the loitering. 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

Thanks man, I can’t wait for these beans to pop, the light fills out the space well. Think I’m going to do a 4 x 4 scrog under the light. The stool gets used on the reg. All the loitering. 😂
Me either dude I’ll be following along!

My last order from trust I had a hard time deciding between the pbb x Cman and the golden ticket x cman, went with the ticket so im excited to see your pbb!

I’d get me a stool but I’d be cramped in the 2x4 😂

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I am creating this new thread today to feature the excellent @SpiderFarmerLED light the g4500. The construction of the light is excellent, it has a detachable driver. I will be growing tengu seed co’s okie x Cinderella man as well as peanut butter breath x Cinderella man underneath of it. I’m getting everything ready in the room, cleaning and wiping everything down and then…humble beginnings.
Signed up and watching. Reminds me I've got a packet from Tengu I need to get cracked.

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
We are officially rolling.
20 of 20 have germinated successfully
Hats off to @Trustfall for some hearty seed stock! Now we get these babies sprouted under this @SpiderFarmerLED g4500!!!

IMG 8122
IMG 8123
IMG 8124
IMG 8126
Top Bottom