The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED gotta hand it to the light distribution of the g4500, I’m a bit old school, I use a Oldschool light meter. It has always served me well. It’s always within acceptable ranges when compared to digital apps, so if it ain’t broke, I don’t fix it. That said every single reading at soil level, is evenly spread. I’m excited…..

IMG 8143
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looking good. Are those lights pricey??

It’s actually very affordable, for its size and light distribution alone, makes it worth it to me right off the bat, they are having a sale a lot of the time too. My favorite thing is the lack of heat coming from it. Even with the driver attached it stays really cool. Here is a link with pricing and specs. I used an array of smaller lights before, it replaces 4 of them alone. And the live wattage draw is markedly less. So imo, very worth it. It’s doing solid by my seedlings so far.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
19/20
One stubborn plant, guess there always has to be a runt right?
Seed casing was only split when I planted it, so it’s taking it’s time.
They are responding very well to the @SpiderFarmerLED g4500. Thanks for coming by folks! 👊🏻

IMG 8167
IMG 8168
IMG 8171
IMG 8170
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
20 out of 20! Every seed from @Trustfall and tengu seed co popped! Killer!
@SpiderFarmerLED g4500 has them happy today! 75 degrees, 50% humidity. Right at 375 ppfd. 30 inches above canopy. I’m pushing these little buggers! 20hrs on, 4 hours off. They love it! Spray bottle feed still. @VIVOSUN new fan that I won, is amazing for a tiny little guy, it moves all the air! This setup is great so far!

IMG 8182
IMG 8181
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Oh ya! Rhe beans that sit for a bit are best. When really fresh they seem to be a little harder to get going. Had 5 of my ogkb x manana man not crack and now
Haven’t come up. But they never even made
It in the fridge.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh ya! Rhe beans that sit for a bit are best. When really fresh they seem to be a little harder to get going. Had 5 of my ogkb x manana man not crack and now
Haven’t come up. But they never even made
It in the fridge.
the strains are vigorous too man, I have the light cranked to right where I thought the high end of the spectrum for seedlings was redlined, I was gonna walk it down if they didn’t like it, well, haven’t had to the last 2 days. These things are gonna veg hard under this light homie. I’m impressed so far. well, I appreciate your steadfast approach to seed keeping. I have to say, it has happened before, but 100% germination rate has always been the first sign of killer genetics imo. I think after all these years I’ve had that happen maybe 5-10 times over 22 years. So it’s rare. impressive, your seed selection skills are quality obviously too. 👊🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
the strains are vigorous too man, I have the light cranked to right where I thought the high end of the spectrum for seedlings was redlined, I was gonna walk it down if they didn’t like it, well, haven’t had to the last 2 days. These things are gonna veg hard under this light homie. I’m impressed so far. well, I appreciate your steadfast approach to seed keeping. I have to say, it has happened before, but 100% germination rate has always been the first sign of killer genetics imo. I think after all these years I’ve had that happen maybe 5-10 times over 22 years. So it’s rare. impressive, your seed selection skills are quality obviously too. 👊🏻
I always say if the seeds make it in my house they will make it anywhere. 😅 the temp and humidity are alll over the place run under hot lighting constant air out ect. My house doesn’t even know what a vdp is, I honestly surprise myself each round.
Here is a look at my keeper okie x Cman Kepler I found in 10. Practically all grew like this but this pheno has the best smell. Just to give you an idea how they grow without much interference. I’d certainly expect smaller buds and a little more stretch from the peanut butter breath cross but I think both will be great for you.

IMG 8363
IMG 8364
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If your conditions are like that, it almost guarantees successful grows for people with dialed in areas, and that tells me I can run them pretty hard like I am, they should be fine. the way the cola structure is on those 2 ladies is really nice, couple ozs a piece easy I bet. beautiful light coloration too, I’m about that life. Thanks for showing me that. It’s nice to have a template of what to look forward to. 👊🏻

Top Bottom