The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Man, gorgeous setup and I cant wait for the real fun to start for you!
I’m gonna top and lst the living piss out of these. It’s gonna be fun. Thx

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Sweetness I'll be on and off checking it out, all of my lavender jack sprouted so after I hunt down a female ill send one along it will be too late to put in with your new run but I do have an extra white runtz x okie seed I just had sprout it is fem so let me know might be fun to have one lone lady like the cute redhead in a room full of blondes and brunettes. LOL but seriously if you want her let me know and I'll fast track it out to you. Have a great day buddy
Citrus7144

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sweetness I'll be on and off checking it out, all of my lavender jack sprouted so after I hunt down a female ill send one along it will be too late to put in with your new run but I do have an extra white runtz x okie seed I just had sprout it is fem so let me know might be fun to have one lone lady like the cute redhead in a room full of blondes and brunettes. LOL but seriously if you want her let me know and I'll fast track it out to you. Have a great day buddy
Citrus7144
Well good sir, I’m actually keeping a room in veg, I’m also keeping a tent open for stressing fems if i don’t over do it 😂 so anything that comes this way will have a comfy spot for any cuttings/babies at any point of it’s growth. So no worries there. I’ll take whatever you would like to bless me with homie. How old is she? Also, that light will be here on Wednesday 👊🏻 good looking out my homie!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Truly underrated
Yo, it’s a bit crazy, hes easily the best wordsmith. Without a doubt. I still rock that shit on tue regular.

Top Bottom