The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Killing the Gatdamned game homie. Love that.seriously we chatted about it a bit. I’m def into tracking the progress. Mine just started showing pre flower. So we are gonna have some cool comparisons to make. I get excited for stuff like this.
I'm trying out a new amendment mix in my soil and am not top dressing, just 1drop of honey in each watering. I'm just hoping it last through flower, luckily they vegged quick and should finish in about 9 so...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Especially with that height, says volumes for the @SpiderFarmerLED lights
Exactly man. With the extra headroom these things footprints easily handle it. Especially from washout from the other g4500.
They don’t play.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And I’m definitely aware of the mag on a couple of them, my veg room runs at about 45% power at 3ft above canopy.
My flower room is fucking thunderdome compared to the veg room. It’s fucking cranked to 90-100% so until the new plants acclimate and get a couple flower feeds in them, you’ll get that. It goes away with the diet changes coming around the bend. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And this is the last post for this thread aside from the link to the new one I’ll post.
It’s been real!
Thank to @SpiderFarmerLED
@Trustfall and tengu seed co
And all the homies!
Can’t wait to show y’all what’s next with these big ass ladies!

IMG 0404
IMG 0403
IMG 0411
IMG 0412
IMG 0420
IMG 0419
IMG 0425
IMG 0426
IMG 0429
IMG 0428
IMG 0443
IMG 0442