The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Just got that bean the other day, couple of c-man crosses actually. What's the name of the other one???? Death Star, yea that's it. Now with a name like that how can it not be 🔥. Knowing the breeder I'm pretty sure they all will be.

Beauties as expected capt
Oh wait, you got Death Star! Bro!!!!!! Can’t wait to see that shit, never had it before, but all I’ve heard is great things. I’m be strapped in with a belt of skulls for that one man. 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
These babies are really starting to get strong.
Cranked up the light a bit too much, walked it back 10%
The @SpiderFarmerLED G4500 really does pump out quality, powerful light. I think I’m going to be able to run these lights all the way through flower at a much lower wattage than I was guesstimating. That’s a pretty rad bonus.
These girls are now striding, not going to prune any more. Just gonna let these canopies thicken up a bunch, then I’ll raise the light, and turn it up just a touch and get them stretching.

IMG 8877
IMG 8878
IMG 8881
IMG 8880
IMG 8879
IMG 8882
IMG 8884
IMG 8883
IMG 8887
IMG 8886
IMG 8885
IMG 8890
IMG 8888
IMG 8889
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

These babies are really starting to get strong.
Cranked up the light a bit too much, walked it back 10%
The @SpiderFarmerLED G4500 really does pump out quality, powerful light. I think I’m going to be able to run these lights all the way through flower at a much lower wattage than I was guesstimating. That’s a pretty rad bonus.
These girls are now striding, not going to prune any more. Just gonna let these canopies thicken up a bunch, then I’ll raise the light, and turn it up just a touch and get them stretching.
Hydras all around! Dude, i can't even count the tops on most of those!!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

You do a preemptive up-potting before flipping to flower? Or up-pot as necessary after the flip? They all in 5 gals or 3 gals at this point?

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

They are all 3s, I’m gonna up pot them next week. Into 5s and finish them in that.
Nice, that's my plan too. I have mine in 3gal airpots, and have a stack of 5gal fabric pots that i'm going to move them into. Gotta plan out some drain trays for when i make the move

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nice, that's my plan too. I have mine in 3gal airpots, and have a stack of 5gal fabric pots that i'm going to move them into. Gotta plan out some drain trays for when i make the move
Wal mart has these plastic serving trays, or you can hit up Amazon and get the cheap clear plastic ones. They work great.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Allright time for me to squeeze my ass back into this sick grow

I’m liking those grates for the scrog, gunna kill it!

…. Starts searching for grates 😂

Man that extra light made a hell of a difference in that room! Looks clean as hell!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Allright time for me to squeeze my ass back into this sick grow

I’m liking those grates for the scrog, gunna kill it!

…. Starts searching for grates 😂

Man that extra light made a hell of a difference in that room! Looks clean as hell!
Thx brother! I’m definitely happy with the light’s performance so far. These things are nice.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

2 weeks out from flip
Had to give supplemental mag to 2 of them.
Otherwise they are doing great. On a real nice veg. Going to install grates next week.
Lovin the work! I gave mine a light feeding last 2 times. Think i need some additional mag for #2. She is a fickle beast

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lovin the work! I gave mine a light feeding last 2 times. Think i need some additional mag for #2. She is a fickle beast
Thanks buddy, I have the canopy just about evened out. So I figure a couple few more days before the trellis. I’m eagerly awaiting you r weekend update!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thanks buddy, I have the canopy just about evened out. So I figure a couple few more days before the trellis. I’m eagerly awaiting you r weekend update!
Nice! That makes sense. I'll bust out the trelis for mine once i get them in their forever homes. Getting nice and evened out, still a bit more bending to do though! Will update with pictures.

In other news, here is a different weekend update:
Screenshot 20230915 125428 Chrome

Top Bottom