The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
i like grow pattern of the 50 / 50 hybrid leaf shape types, allows for better light penetration through the leaf.
It’s a wild one too, it want to grow out ward and then up, that spread is all genetics really. A little manipulation from me, but for the most part, that plant is going wide and outside.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Which strain is that one? Spread out real nicely
That would be the peanut butter breath x Cinderella man. It’s a crafty pheno for sure. Definitely a little different then the rest, there is one similar, but it still heirs on the side of the others more. Nice looking now that they are on the rally.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
That would be the peanut butter breath x Cinderella man. It’s a crafty pheno for sure. Definitely a little different then the rest, there is one similar, but it still heirs on the side of the others more. Nice looking now that they are on the rally.
Just got that bean the other day, couple of c-man crosses actually. What's the name of the other one???? Death Star, yea that's it. Now with a name like that how can it not be 🔥. Knowing the breeder I'm pretty sure they all will be.

Beauties as expected capt

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just got that bean the other day, couple of c-man crosses actually. What's the name of the other one???? Death Star, yea that's it. Now with a name like that how can it not be 🔥. Knowing the breeder I'm pretty sure they all will be.

Beauties as expected capt
Thanks bro! And yeah man, these little one are shaping up to be great. The cman okie, and the cman pbb is crazy vigorous. Can’t wait to see you crack some of them too.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Have you seen any variation in traits? which ones are your favorite?
Just 2 different phenos in the pbb so far. The okie has some of the thickest main stalk for their age I’ve ever seen. Maybe very slight variation in one of them. I’m watching it too. But all told, I’m seeing maybe a total of 4 different phenos between two strains. For the most part this veg has told me a lot about trusts breeding game. It’s really good so far.

Top Bottom