The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Few weeks and the real fun begins 🙌🏻
Homie, the pbb is nuts, the stretch on it is crazy. These things are gonna be stupid soon, love this run. Thanks for everything you do homie, both of these strains are crazy, and all the cuttings I took, they are all sailing no issues. The Okies, I was saying yesterday, I’m pretty sure I could use them as jackstands hahaha

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just cruising along
Tengu seed co’s pbb x cman and cman x Okies. Radical plants. Love it. Everyday has been exciting watching these ladies get their footing.
@SpiderFarmerLED g4500 pull the best out of these plants per usual.
Have a great day homies!

IMG 9320
IMG 9319
IMG 9316
IMG 9318
IMG 9317
IMG 9315
IMG 9314
IMG 9313
IMG 9312
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Day 5 since preflower
Yesterday was feed day
35 ml grow
100 ml bloom
10 gallon feed basin
I tossed a tablespoon of @greenleafnutrients bloom nutes for shits and giggles. Well, these ladies love that stuff.
It’s getting exciting, gonna have snowballs end of next week!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

IMG 9338
IMG 9339
IMG 9342
IMG 9341
IMG 9340
IMG 9345
IMG 9343
IMG 9344
IMG 9348
IMG 9347
IMG 9349
IMG 9350
IMG 9351
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 5 since preflower
Yesterday was feed day
35 ml grow
100 ml bloom
10 gallon feed basin
I tossed a tablespoon of @greenleafnutrients bloom nutes for shits and giggles. Well, these ladies love that stuff.
It’s getting exciting, gonna have snowballs end of next week!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!
Sheer beauty right there brother! Full force ahead and can’t wait to see the snow covered trees you’re about to have!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks schwifty! I’m friggin stoked. Everyday I’m more and more stoked with the way these plants grow. They are definitely going to bring the yield. 🙏 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
YOOOOO HOMIES!
@SpiderFarmerLED g4500 is putting in work!
My beautiful wife took care of my ladies with a giant hand from my friends @SpiderFarmerLED
Day 19 of flower.
While I was out, a hermaphrodite showed up, i was out driving a bucket of bolts. Despite my wife’s keen eye, she missed it🫣
It’s ok though. It only got 2 plants (I hope) 😂
So regardless I’ll have some interesting seeds to sort through given they were indeed loaded with pistils and more than ready for a dump. So yeah, bummer but fun and a boon to the bean bank for a feller like me. Anyhow, I missed the farm and most of all my homies, the ones who always take a space of their precious time to check out my stuff.
I went ahead and fed them greenleaf. They seem to dig it. 👊🏻 now we get them balanced back out,

IMG 9516
IMG 9517
IMG 9518
IMG 9520
IMG 9519
IMG 9521
IMG 9523
IMG 9522
IMG 9526
IMG 9525
IMG 9524
IMG 9527
IMG 9528
IMG 9529
IMG 9530
IMG 9532
IMG 9531
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

YOOOOO HOMIES!
@SpiderFarmerLED g4500 is putting in work!
My beautiful wife took care of my ladies with a giant hand from my friends @SpiderFarmerLED
Day 19 of flower.
While I was out, a hermaphrodite showed up, i was out driving a bucket of bolts. Despite my wife’s keen eye, she missed it🫣
It’s ok though. It only got 2 plants (I hope) 😂
So regardless I’ll have some interesting seeds to sort through given they were indeed loaded with pistils and more than ready for a dump. So yeah, bummer but fun and a boon to the bean bank for a feller like me. Anyhow, I missed the farm and most of all my homies, the ones who always take a space of their precious time to check out my stuff.
I went ahead and fed them greenleaf. They seem to dig it. 👊🏻 now we get them balanced back out,
Which one hermed and which ones were pollinated? Hey, some femmed seeds is always a good thing. Silver linings!

Top Bottom