The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Damn Capt, you’re absolutely kicking ass!!! What an amazing use of the space and those buds are shining!!!

The Capt never disappoints!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damn Capt, you’re absolutely kicking ass!!! What an amazing use of the space and those buds are shining!!!

The Capt never disappoints!!
Thanks brother! Wouldn’t be nearly as fun without y’all always taking a second to stop by! 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Pics after i moved a few things around. Took down the scrog, and moved in the rest of the plants for this next run. This thread will be done soon, just want to say thank you to @SpiderFarmerLED and the g4500
@Trustfall and tengu seed co for the rad genetics.
And all the homies who always stop in!
Love y’all!

IMG 0250
IMG 0251
IMG 0249
IMG 0248
IMG 0247
IMG 0244
IMG 0246
IMG 0245
IMG 0243
IMG 0242
IMG 0241
IMG 0240
IMG 0239
IMG 0238
IMG 0233
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
No doubting you’ve got your process down! I always love the gradient during the beginning of flower from yellow to green. Great work as always capt!
Yeah I have this situation staggered out to be interesting when harvest time comes for them I brought in 3 a few weeks ago and gradually in groups kept adding more until the other day when I hit 9. So there’s going to be some really interesting different stages of growth
I’m the next couple months.

Thanks buddy. Always nice to get kudos from killer growers! 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Alrighty, day 64 flower.
Last feed for this run.
8 plants left.
Will feed them with one last dose of greenleaf
Let the dryback and chop!
It’s been a blast this run with all new gear all around.
The @SpiderFarmerLED g4500 was just fantastic all through every stage of growth.
The @SpiderFarmerLED se3000 I have in the back has also been wonderful.
@Trustfall and tengu seed co genetics have been a real pleasure to grow. The cman x okie and the pbb x cman are both killer examples of a great understanding what should be crossed. Just badass stuff.
So as this thread gets ready to ride off into the sunset, just know a new more updated thread will be coming to track the progression of the 3-4ft plants I have moved in the flower room behind this current run. I’ll be sure to link it when I get that show on the road.

And finally a huge thankyou to the homies who took a bit of time out of their schedules to pop in from time to time to check in on the clown. I see you wily hippies.

Don’t forget to drop by spiderfarmer.com
To take advantage of the Black Friday sales!
They bring the discounts 👊🏻🤡

IMG 0346
IMG 0351
IMG 0354
IMG 0353
IMG 0352
IMG 0357
IMG 0355
IMG 0356
IMG 0358
IMG 0359
IMG 0360
IMG 0362
IMG 0363
IMG 0361
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Alrighty, day 64 flower.
Last feed for this run.
8 plants left.
Will feed them with one last dose of greenleaf
Let the dryback and chop!
It’s been a blast this run with all new gear all around.
The @SpiderFarmerLED g4500 was just fantastic all through every stage of growth.
The @SpiderFarmerLED se3000 I have in the back has also been wonderful.
@Trustfall and tengu seed co genetics have been a real pleasure to grow. The cman x okie and the pbb x cman are both killer examples of a great understanding what should be crossed. Just badass stuff.
So as this thread gets ready to ride off into the sunset, just know a new more updated thread will be coming to track the progression of the 3-4ft plants I have moved in the flower room behind this current run. I’ll be sure to link it when I get that show on the road.

And finally a huge thankyou to the homies who took a bit of time out of their schedules to pop in from time to time to check in on the clown. I see you wily hippies.

Don’t forget to drop by spiderfarmer.com
To take advantage of the Black Friday sales!
They bring the discounts 👊🏻🤡
Do you mind if I share these pictures on Instagram?
And of the last six pictures can you tell me which is which? 😅 beautiful shots though!👌🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Do you mind if I share these pictures on Instagram?
And of the last six pictures can you tell me which is which? 😅 beautiful shots though!👌🏻
Of coarse you can post whatever you like homie. That’s why I’m running them! Ok those are all cman okie, except for the colorful plant on the end of the left row. That’s as far as the flowering plants go.

Top Bottom