The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
2 okie cman moms I moved in 2 week intervals as well. Once the smaller one stretches they are both going to be bonkers.
The long veg really did shine through on all of these. The colas will be brought. Badass genetics.

IMG 0394
IMG 0393
IMG 0397
IMG 0396
IMG 0395
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
👀,looking beautiful there Capt, I'm flipping my trainwreck tonight once Amazon delivers me a new timer that works
So much variety, and staged out amazingly! Keep it coming bro!
Thanks homies! It’s great finally getting to be perpetually running. it’s def a hustle but worth every second. Wish I had a spot 20x this 😂😂👊🏻

2Water

2Water

Thanks homies! It’s great finally getting to be perpetually running. it’s def a hustle but worth every second. Wish I had a spot 20x this 😂😂👊🏻
I know the feeling, only a baby setup compared to yours, but just having 2 tents so I can always be growing is huge for me. Appreciate you for being you sir

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I know the feeling, only a baby setup compared to yours, but just having 2 tents so I can always be growing is huge for me. Appreciate you for being you sir
Same for you good sir. I just love watching homies grow that fire. we all start somewhere. I was in tents for ever, had a tent in my flower room with shelving with plants too. I had to stuff as much madness in there as I could. I love watching your tw too man, I was scarce for a few days with the holiday that I missed them until last night. Them things are fucking rolling.

2Water

2Water

Same for you good sir. I just love watching homies grow that fire. we all start somewhere. I was in tents for ever, had a tent in my flower room with shelving with plants too. I had to stuff as much madness in there as I could. I love watching your tw too man, I was scarce for a few days with the holiday that I missed them until last night. Them things are fucking rolling.
Bro, I wanted to flip on Thursday but the timer crapped out on me. These little fuckers have almost covered the whole canopy. I'll be following your tw x t1000 closely, they should finish around the same time

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Bro, I wanted to flip on Thursday but the timer crapped out on me. These little fuckers have almost covered the whole canopy. I'll be following your tw x t1000 closely, they should finish around the same time
Yeah doggie! I love that. 👊🏻

Top Bottom