The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I will definitely take you up on that! Appreciate the help.

I'm going to start my grow diary back up this weekend. Been working like crazy and preoccupied trying to save the plant instead of getting it all down in the journal... i do have all the notes thoughh.. so it will make it into the thread.
Awesome. I know how it is bud, take your time, but hurry up 🤣 yeah when you are dealing with issues like that, makes it hard to post proud shots. I’m super relieved they are turning around for you 👊🏻 don’t work too damned hard homie!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Awesome. I know how it is bud, take your time, but hurry up 🤣 yeah when you are dealing with issues like that, makes it hard to post proud shots. I’m super relieved they are turning around for you 👊🏻 don’t work too damned hard homie!
Thanks man, your keen eye definitely got me here. Lol everything i was reading was misdiagnosing... you and cheese took a look and knew immediately

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks man, your keen eye definitely got me here. Lol everything i was reading was misdiagnosing... you and cheese took a look and knew immediately
Cheese is legit, for real. Super glad I crossed paths with the guy. Occam’s razor brother. It’s kinda my mantra with growing. When applied more often then not, it’s the most obvious solution. It’s really easy to get a jaundiced eye in the beginning. Totally normal. Through time and redundancy, you’ll be a hotshot in no time. You have the right head for it, the gumption needed. And the ability to choose through what you see and make a educated decision, sure you may have been wrong about a few things, but with a couple more runs, I have a feeling you’ll be helping some folks out in no time. I have a feeling you will be surprised.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Cheese is legit, for real. Super glad I crossed paths with the guy. Occam’s razor brother. It’s kinda my mantra with growing. When applied more often then not, it’s the most obvious solution. It’s really easy to get a jaundiced eye in the beginning. Totally normal. Through time and redundancy, you’ll be a hotshot in no time. You have the right head for it, the gumption needed. And the ability to choose through what you see and make a educated decision, sure you may have been wrong about a few things, but with a couple more runs, I have a feeling you’ll be helping some folks out in no time. I have a feeling you will be surprised.
Thanks man, kind words indeed.

Lol Part of life: gotta keep fucking shit up to learn how to fix the fuck ups.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sun Aug 20
18 days old
I will be removing the table and will be getting them laid out on the floor. Next week they will be getting put into 3 gallon pots. They will be finishing in 5 gallon or 7 gallon depending on how these strains fill out.
@SpiderFarmerLED the g4500 continues to impress. I upped the ppfd to an output of 500, I have plans to up it a bit more in the preceding weeks. My temperature in the space has been about 3 degrees cooler than normal. So way less wattage used for a much higher output. This thing is just badass. No other way to say it 👊🏻😎 here’s a link to the @SpiderFarmerLED g series! You won’t regret it……..

IMG 8386
IMG 8389
IMG 8388
IMG 8387
IMG 8390
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Sun Aug 20
18 days old
I will be removing the table and will be getting them laid out on the floor. Next week they will be getting put into 3 gallon pots. They will be finishing in 5 gallon or 7 gallon depending on how these strains fill out.
@SpiderFarmerLED the g4500 continues to impress. I upped the ppfd to an output of 500, I have plans to up it a bit more in the preceding weeks. My temperature in the space has been about 3 degrees cooler than normal. So way less wattage used for a much higher output. This thing is just badass. No other way to say it 👊🏻😎 here’s a link to the @SpiderFarmerLED g series! You won’t regret it……..
Looking great! The lateral growth at each node is impressive. Is that the stains doing, or are you doing any additional training?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looking great! The lateral growth at each node is impressive. Is that the stains doing, or are you doing any additional training?
I’m going to be topping every chute available. These are new strains to me this run, and new lights, so I’m having to find a happy medium as well. So there are a bunch of new variables besides the vigorous training I have planned. But I’m chalking the fast hearty growth up to rad genetics. Once they are on the floor and the new chutes appear fully from the first topping, lst will start as well.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I’m going to be topping every chute available. These are new strains to me this run, and new lights, so I’m having to find a happy medium as well. So there are a bunch of new variables besides the vigorous training I have planned. But I’m chalking the fast hearty growth up to rad genetics. Once they are on the floor and the new chutes appear fully from the first topping, lst will start as well.
Sick. They are lookin healthy as hell. Excited to see what's in store! 😎

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
So I went away for 4 days to Ohio and thought I had given the girls enough water to last. I was mistaken but it seems I lucked out I lost a bunch of leaves from plants in both tents but nothing died thank the gods. Not sure how well they will do from here out but we can only hope. I am getting ready to run two Snowdrifts I got from Tenguseed in my small tent in about 3 weeks depending on when these girls in there finish. I have a Dukes Dawg I put in for fun that has 1 big nugget on it. That I am cutting on Saturday. The ECSD and Death Coast took hardest hits with lots of yellow and brown leaves but they were already doing that so not too worried. The White Truffle got bigger and looks dope. Hope you all have great day!

20230822 100141
20230822 100132
20230822 100117
20230822 100101
20230822 100049
20230822 100104
20230822 100022
20230822 100240
20230822 100245
20230822 100252
20230822 100230
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Alls I can say, is it coulda been waaaaay worse. I’ve come back from a vaca, I left my keys with a trusted friend pre mixed everything with a color coded key map. Yeah, he only came by 2 times in 2 weeks. Came home to some serious heartbreak. That’s when I got a cam to put in there when I’m out. Shit gets very stressful. I’m super glad you got back in time to keep it going. They look pretty solid still.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Day 20
Started lst today
Will top again tomorrow on most of them.
Nutes tomorrow as well
I feed every 4th day at 2/3 the dose with advanced. Will dial back if need be, they seem to like it so far though.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Alls I can say, is it coulda been waaaaay worse. I’ve come back from a vaca, I left my keys with a trusted friend pre mixed everything with a color coded key map. Yeah, he only came by 2 times in 2 weeks. Came home to some serious heartbreak. That’s when I got a cam to put in there when I’m out. Shit gets very stressful. I’m super glad you got back in time to keep it going. They look pretty solid still.
Yeah I knew if I was going to be gone any longer I would have to set up a wick system which I have (Dumbass me) or give my keys to a friend. I just figured it would be ok. Oh well got lucky this time for sure! So I just cut the Dukes Dawg from Tenguseed and it's pretty dope for a plant I neglected and was going to kill like 4 times. Got a big Ole cola 🤪 on this one and it has a great gas funk smell with a sweetness in there as well. Have great day!

20230822 162554
20230822 162658
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Sun Aug 20
18 days old
Wow that is cool the older SE series had a dimmer on it as well but it was different, the one in your picture seems.like upgraded hardware. The plants look great bro are you going to finish them with that light or is that your veg room? Plus how old are they 18 days? Dude WTF my plants don't look that big at 18 days. Are these earth days or some other planet with days that are 36 earth hours long? 🤔 😂 It is cool you can tell us . Your working with the Musk and Space X aren't you? No for reals they look fantastic I am sure it says someplace but what strains?

Top Bottom