The captains crazy corner of cannabis cultivation featuring the @spiderFarmerLED g4500 and TENGU seed co! Don’t mind if I do……

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wow that is cool the older SE series had a dimmer on it as well but it was different, the one in your picture seems.like upgraded hardware. The plants look great bro are you going to finish them with that light or is that your veg room? Plus how old are they 18 days? Dude WTF my plants don't look that big at 18 days. Are these earth days or some other planet with days that are 36 earth hours long? 🤔 😂 It is cool you can tell us . Your working with the Musk and Space X aren't you? No for reals they look fantastic I am sure it says someplace but what strains?
Cman x pbb and cman x okie. As well as trainwreck x t1000, a gelato bag seed and a biker bitch bag seed. I’m running them on 20/4 lighting. And yes, 18 will finish out in there. It’s my flowering room, I’m taking 4 moms outta that group and putting them in my nursery, which I am working on right now, getting the layout right 12ft x 12ft space. I’m moving a 4ft x 2ft x 7ft set of shelves in there for veggies and setting up side lighting for the moms. Clone factory. And I’m setting up a stress tent when I start pulling clones. @Trustfall genetics love these lights man.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cman x pbb and cman x okie. As well as trainwreck x t1000, a gelato bag seed and a biker bitch bag seed. I’m running them on 20/4 lighting. And yes, 18 will finish out in there. It’s my flowering room, I’m taking 4 moms outta that group and putting them in my nursery, which I am working on right now, getting the layout right 12ft x 12ft space. I’m moving a 4ft x 2ft x 7ft set of shelves in there for veggies and setting up side lighting for the moms. Clone factory. And I’m setting up a stress tent when I start pulling clones. @Trustfall genetics love these lights man.
And bro thx for the kind words 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Mellow day. They are drinking. Getting used to their new perspective in life. I have them topped in to 8 tops a piece so far. Cropped a couple. Making progress. Gonna have to add a splash of cal mag + I have 2 that are being whiners. @SpiderFarmerLED it’s great running with y’all!

IMG 8421
IMG 8422
IMG 8424
IMG 8425
IMG 8426
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Mellow day. They are drinking. Getting used to their new perspective in life. I have them topped in to 8 tops a piece so far. Cropped a couple. Making progress. Gonna have to add a splash of cal mag + I have 2 that are being whiners. @SpiderFarmerLED it’s great running with y’all!
Is the one in the 2nd pic super-cropped? I dream of getting angles like that on my LST

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It is. It didn’t do what I told it too. So kapow!
Reasoning was the mag issue coming through and it was being unwieldy, so I cropped hoping for improvement in uptake sooner than later. I upped the mag today, so I want it to pull harder and get what I give it sooner.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
25 days since sprout.
I have potted them up into 3 gallon pots for the next bit
I have upped the cal mag supplement
Advanced feed today
They took to the new pots well.
Training and topping is on schedule
Hope everyone is well
@SpiderFarmerLED and the capt, making it happen!!!!!
G4500 is benchpressing these babies no issues!!!!

IMG 8496
IMG 8497
IMG 8499
IMG 8500
IMG 8498
IMG 8502
Top Bottom