the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
G'Afternoon, y'all! We are back home. Dad is still alive, if you want to call it that. After the surgery for the brain aneurism bursting things were looking up. Since that time he has had strokes that should up on CT scans. My sister is taking first watch with dad & taking mom back & forth, plus her Dr. apts. I'll be going back down mid to late Sept. As much as I love my dad after the strokes and still being on a ventilator...I'm praying he goes to the light...:inpain::(:(:inpain:
Thanks again for all the thoughts & prayers
I know that feeling, truly. It's how I felt about my grandmother, she hung on for SO long. Right now is harder than after they pass, if it's like this, IMO. Prayers for all.

fractal

fractal

I collect Cafe Bustelo cans, for no real reason other than I like it so much. Wish I had enough seeds to fill all these cans there are like 30 of them.
140904 001

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I collect Cafe Bustelo cans, for no real reason other than I like it so much. Wish I had enough seeds to fill all these cans there are like 30 of them.
View attachment 438452
^^ LMFAO thats so random! :D I love it!
:woot:
I collect coffee cans and other reusable containers for some reason too.
Nuts and bolts and whatever..they can be handy and reused..But it can be clutter too :)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I collect Old 70's style mushroom stuff.. Mostly Old plates by a japanese artist one specific psychadelic style.. hang the stuff on my wall.. Plates / platters / ect.. Got a few glass mushroom paper weights... black light posters.. pretty much anything that looks dope with a 70's style to it..

DragonKilla

DragonKilla

I collect Old 70's style mushroom stuff.. Mostly Old plates by a japanese artist one specific psychadelic style.. hang the stuff on my wall.. Plates / platters / ect.. Got a few glass mushroom paper weights... black light posters.. pretty much anything that looks dope with a 70's style to it..

Show us some pics! I love mushroom paraphenalia!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
View attachment 438452
Me gusta Cafe Bustelo! Y Goya galletas, y pasta de guayaba, de Goya.
My dad passed away last night. No more pain & he is in a much better place. Thank you for everyone kind thoughts.
I'm sorry to read this, you are bereft of his companionship now. But he has found a merciful release, may he forever rest in peace. And may you find some peace as well. Big hugs from across the country for you, Drifting.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes! And last night and we're supposed to get more today. FINALLY, I see no dry ground, not even under the trees. It's... it's amazing, this water shit that falls from the sky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom