the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
... any "Natural" coffee drinkers on this site? This here is one of my favorites lately.:) I see a lot of folks around here are cream and sugar coffee drinkers and you just don't know what your missing.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Can't stand ANYTHING in my coffee but beans and water! Never tried that brand, but I'm intrigued by the flavor profile :rolleyes:

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I got some fair trade LOVE BUZZ this am, ground pinch of salt in the grounds, r/o water (experiment) and we shall see! Good morning everybody.

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Oh that coffee!!!!

i dang drink a pot every mornin folks huh..
Goooooooooooood mornin friends,guess what!

im seaking a new HOME for my genetics here,
kinda DONE wit breedbay..
just PMed logic on it,so we'll see,maybe he needs
to hear from you folks also!!
Would ya like my genetics here friends???
since i havent been payed a RED penny in a year at
breedbay i figure,after 1500 dollars seed sales its about time i got payed for my WORK someplace!
have a great Xmas,Lg;)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Can't stand ANYTHING in my coffee but beans and water! Never tried that brand, but I'm intrigued by the flavor profile :rolleyes:
I like you style :D Corvus has some excellent coffee as with huckleberry right down the street from chlorophyll. You must do pour over with these special coffees if u want the full experience :)

Ladyv

Ladyv

I like you style :D Corvus has some excellent coffee as with huckleberry right down the street from chlorophyll. You must do pour over with these special coffees if u want the full experience :)

I'll be sure to have Beau bring me a pound of it when he comes back out to LA!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'll be sure to have Beau bring me a pound of it when he comes back out to LA!
:D Figured since your a fellow NM user that you live in Denver o_O I'm sure there's plenty of gem coffee shops out there in LA.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
And one more... This one edges the other just barely. plum is my all time favorite tasting note :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm on their website, & I don't see either of these :-(
Give them a call, they got it I was there a day ago:) there closed now 6:30 to6:30 mountain time is there hours

Ladyv

Ladyv

Oh good! Then it's just not been put on the site yet - I'll call tmo! Gotta try that Plum/Choc!!

Looky! add your www to haciendaesmeralda.com/our-coffee/diamond-mountain

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
... any "Natural" coffee drinkers on this site? This here is one of my favorites lately.:) I see a lot of folks around here are cream and sugar coffee drinkers and you just don't know what your missing.
View attachment 462796 View attachment 462793
? What's "Natural" coffee? That looks like an extremely light roast, a roast I generally don't care for. But we LOVE Central American highland coffees, with Mexican Altura being one of the best I've ever tasted.

All that said, I take my coffee the way I take my coffee, and that's with cream & sugar. :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
? What's "Natural" coffee? That looks like an extremely light roast, a roast I generally don't care for. But we LOVE Central American highland coffees, with Mexican Altura being one of the best I've ever tasted.

All that said, I take my coffee the way I take my coffee, and that's with cream & sugar. :)
:)with natural coffees the bean is dried with the cherry intact then removed by hand after drying. This makes for a more intense fruit/sweet in your cup. This is only a small part of the process to a fantastic cup. Naturals are roasted light to preserve the tasting notes we look for in coffee.
Where did you try these light coffees you speak of if ya don't mind me asking!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:)with natural coffees the bean is dried with the cherry intact then removed by hand after drying. This makes for a more intense fruit/sweet in your cup. This is only a small part of the process to a fantastic cup. Naturals are roasted light to preserve the tasting notes we look for in coffee.
Where did you try these light coffees you speak of if ya don't mind me asking!

We home roast, so my husband has tried many roasts. I just don't have a sufficiently sophisticated palate to really appreciate the lighter roasts that bring out more characteristics, don't care for the flavors I get, especially if they're particularly tart.

I have a cousin who has begun planting a coffee plantation some years ago in Puerto Rico, I'm going to have to ask him how he plans to process the beans. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yet again, it's a highland coffee that you're going with. I don't know what it is about the altitude but highland coffees really are, IMO, the BEST.

I really think it's time for someone like you to get yourself a home roasting machine so that you can really delve into each bean, and, this is key, get the most out of your roast. :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes indeed, and it was one of our mutual friends from the island that pointed me towards the Behmor, which I promptly purchased as a gift for Dave and I am STILL enjoying what it does. Right this moment, as a matter of fact. Really good machine. :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
dunno if there's already a coffee shop here on the farm, didn't see one...the general purpose of the coffee shop is to greet our fellow stoners a good morning each and every day...lets face it, some mornings ar a blessing in themselves just being able to get up...I'm one of them folks that's retired and stay up half the night and then piss the world off by sleeping in til 9:00am...anywho, coffee is on and theres enough for all the denziens of the farm to fill up and get rolling...in other words, good morning viet nam...
9am :eek: I slee till 1pm

Top Bottom