the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maybe there's been such a huge run of them in the rest of the U.S. that there are none to be found in SoCal...? Have you tried the website, see if they can ship to the store for you?

The cost of heating like that was why I went with the EB. I mean, seriously, if I'm going to blow another 600W to heat, it may as well be in the form of light.

GREAT germ rates on the old Skunk #1 beans, dismal on the old Blueberry.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Momma

madmaster420

madmaster420

Coffee'd up so time to walk the dog,usually walk the dog 2 or 3 miles every morning which translates to this old man stopping about 3-4 times to releive myself of the coffee,glad i live in a rural area,sucks getting old,lol.
That's funny...me -n- the boyz call smoking a joint "walking the dog" 'cause when we we kids we always used that as an excuse to go blaze! "Hey wanna walk the dog with me???"

madmaster420

madmaster420

Coffee'd up so time to walk the dog,usually walk the dog 2 or 3 miles every morning which translates to this old man stopping about 3-4 times to releive myself of the coffee,glad i live in a rural area,sucks getting old,lol.
haha walking the dog

madmaster420

madmaster420

Mornin' everyone...I'll have a large Kona Gold - little cream no sugar please! And one of those chocolope pre-rolls to go. Can't be dabbin' first thing in the morning. Gotta get some shit done.

Top Bottom