caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Another goat born today :) this time without the dog as a midwife
2ndbabygoat215

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Did you know that Marinol is Shed. III? That's where cannabis should be landing.

I did not realize it was schedule III, I did however know it was not Schedule I as it must be prescribed by a doctor. It is good to know where it is scheduled, thanks for sharing. But it is synthetic rather than derived from whole Cannabis, and that is what has it on the schedule III list. Maybe if grew some synthetic Cannabis we would be ok?

Black Lab

Black Lab

Good morning Farm. I am having some coffee and Petroleum OG for breakfast. I have grown Nightmare OG and most recently Petroleum OG from Sin City. Really good gear. Their male white nightmare seems to be a monster.

I am still struggling with mid 60 temps late night/early morning. Seedlings at about 30 days droop a little and then perk right up when temps get up to mid 70's later in the day. Guess I'll try Seamaidens electric blanket trick.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:D I like calling it Electric Blanket Sandwich, it's my homage to Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. LOVED that book.
I did not realize it was schedule III, I did however know it was not Schedule I as it must be prescribed by a doctor. It is good to know where it is scheduled, thanks for sharing. But it is synthetic rather than derived from whole Cannabis, and that is what has it on the schedule III list. Maybe if grew some synthetic Cannabis we would be ok?
Pthewee! Synthetic cannabis, oh how yummy. Yeah, I guess we'd be ok, especially if we made the generic version and if we then killed someone, the SCOTUS has ruled they cannot sue the generic manufacturer.

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all. Was a nippy one last night. We had frost on the grass that's unusual for central Fla. Hoping tomorrow to take everything out of hiding (in the garage) and put it where it belongs.....outside.:D

B

boo

G'Afternoon, y'all. Was a nippy one last night. We had frost on the grass that's unusual for central Fla. Hoping tomorrow to take everything out of hiding (in the garage) and put it where it belongs.....outside.:D

why clean out the garage when you know damn well you're gonna fill it up again...

Drifting13

Drifting13

why clean out the garage when you know damn well you're gonna fill it up again...
I'm not a big fan of having my outside plants near my inside one's. But one does what one must to get the job done. All I can say is thank g-d I don't have to put a car in there.;) Three HD's & my tools are enough.:D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Good morning Farm. I am having some coffee and Petroleum OG for breakfast. I have grown Nightmare OG and most recently Petroleum OG from Sin City. Really good gear. Their male white nightmare seems to be a monster.

I am still struggling with mid 60 temps late night/early morning. Seedlings at about 30 days droop a little and then perk right up when temps get up to mid 70's later in the day. Guess I'll try Seamaidens electric blanket trick.

Lab, a swing of 10 degrees (farenheight) between daytime and night time is actually a good thing. It tends to mimics natural conditions. It sounds like you are right in that range, so I would say you are ok without the electric blanket.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

:D I like calling it Electric Blanket Sandwich, it's my homage to Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. LOVED that book.

Pthewee! Synthetic cannabis, oh how yummy. Yeah, I guess we'd be ok, especially if we made the generic version and if we then killed someone, the SCOTUS has ruled they cannot sue the generic manufacturer.

I love "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test". I had to read it 3 times before it all sunk in. Tom Wolfe used such intriguing language and writing style putting that book together. I am sure you have also read "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".

Sounds like we have a new project, generic synthetic Cannabis. I am starting right now.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test". I had to read it 3 times before it all sunk in. Tom Wolfe used such intriguing language and writing style putting that book together. I am sure you have also read "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".

Sounds like we have a new project, generic synthetic Cannabis. I am starting right now.
I have not, actually, though I really enjoy Kesey's works. The book of his I'd recommend is Sometimes A Great Notion. My husband didn't care for it at all, you've got to stretch your mind around the fact that he's talking to you from inside each person's head as well as jumping back and forth through time in retelling the tale. But that's what I love about it, I find myself fascinated with motivators. Also, the book was recommended to me at a very difficult time when I was being judged, and being judged harshly.

What I enjoyed most about TEKAT was that, despite never having dropped a single hit of acid, Wolfe wrote as though he was tripping his balls off. How'd he do that?

Black Lab

Black Lab

Lab, a swing of 10 degrees (farenheight) between daytime and night time is actually a good thing. It tends to mimics natural conditions. It sounds like you are right in that range, so I would say you are ok without the electric blanket.
It might not be the temps. It is usually in the low 70's and that shouldn't be causing what I am seeing. I am going to up-pot to 5 gal and see if that helps.

Black Lab

Black Lab

Good morning Farm. I am trying to make a switch from coffee to green tea for health but don't ban me from the coffee shop :) What happened to electric blankets? Went to both wally world and target and no blankets. Up potted but still droopy after lights on all day (night). It's just mid to high 60's but it is clearly stunting growth in veg. I've got some of our fearless leaders Chemdog D x GSC and some of Shantibaba's G13 x widow popped and going that I am looking to do something good with. I've got a heater going to warm things up but too costly to run a heater all day. Environment is my weakest link. Temp swings throughout the year and very little control over humidity. It's like giving birth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom