the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I dedicate this song to Chickenman. As a man who appreciates good renditions by Jerry, I hope this makes you feel as I always do by this song, moved. I have heard this song countless times and every time I am equally touched by it. Beautiful and true.

I hope all you other Farmers out there have had a nice week and have enjoyable weekends ahead.

inthegorge

inthegorge

Early morning for this lady with hardly any sleep but off in the windy cold to place fence posts in concrete at W.O.W. headquarters:-) Hope everyone here got a nice nights sleep and are still warm and comfy in their beds!

B

boo

I just drug my old ass outta bed, made the coffee, and am wondering how to avoid chores today...mebbe a shower will inspire me...enjoy the day folks...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Morning Boo.
Morning Farmers!
We got a shit load of rain here the past couple days! :woot:
Should put a little dent in the drought.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
The mud is back!!!! Sloppy mess.. Just cleaned barns so the chickens can hunker down inside a nice clean barn.
We keep them pretty clean with wood chips added as manure increases. The chips break down the manure. Our custom mixed feed also helps keep malodor,... Malodor, love that word way down.
The malodor, love that word, is caused by undigested feeds, high protein passing thru chicken. My custom mix feed is lower in protein, higher in digestibility.
We mix in Organic vitamins and minerals that enhance digestibility without all the grain by products that are basically a waste, by product?? Duh.. used for feed, whole roasted soybeans and non gmo corn kick ass for digestible fats and proteins, so all is well digested, leaving way less, malodor.....
Rain now suns peaking thru...
Life in the desert...

Cort

Cort

Rained pretty good in the highish desert. The ride to work was interesting, seeing the mud running down the canyons, mud crossing the street, the flipped cars and wrecked bigrigs.... It was just a little rain people.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Rained pretty good in the highish desert. The ride to work was interesting, seeing the mud running down the canyons, mud crossing the street, the flipped cars and wrecked bigrigs.... It was just a little rain people.
I saw a couple mudslides too..went around a corner going about 50 and hit the mud on the road..
I just prayed..lol...just got lose for a sec....lol

Cort

Cort

With a normal winter, they would be blooming about now. We will see... Mother nature is a smart cookie

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
A lot of peach and nectarine blossoms got knocked off the trees here in the valley....

Cort

Cort

I still see mother nature at work... Dry winter, lets knock a few blossoms down because there wont be enough water for a full treeload.... Earth has been around a long long time before man and has survived worse than us.

Still say we need a few billion less people.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I still see mother nature at work... Dry winter, lets knock a few blossoms down because there wont be enough water for a full treeload.... Earth has been around a long long time before man and has survived worse than us.

Still say we need a few billion less people.
I was going to like that post. Until i read the last line.
a few billon less people?...how would you do that?
You must like Bill Gates huh?....
I think this planet still has lots of room...
IMHO ...there are no real shortages of resources or space.

Cort

Cort

How would it be done? I think the only way would be Mother Nature doing it shake us off like fleas. I just hold the opinion that all things need balance. If you can say humans can keep going at the rate we have been going, doing as we have, and keep a straight face, Ill hold my peace.

Top Bottom