the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

How would it be done? I think the only way would be Mother Nature doing it shake us off like fleas. I just hold the opinion that all things need balance. If you can say humans can keep going at the rate we have been going, doing as we have, and keep a straight face, Ill hold my peace.

Sorry to have to tell you this bro but advocating for the death of ANYONE makes YOU the most likely candidate to be removed from the face of the Earth by Gaia. Don't spread that hate here, the Earth gave us all life and it knows what it is doing.

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Evening y'all. Was a busy day today. Tomato seedlings transplanted up one size container. Beans that sprouted are in buckets. Tomorrow I'll be planting more bean seeds & Mater seeds that didn't sprout. Then I'll get a chance to take some pics of the ladies. I'm tired and will be off to bed soon.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ken, we need to have this conversation in 5 years...I think were gonna see big changes in our lives...
I hope we are able to have this convo right here on the farm,5 years from now...That would be cool. :)

Mogrow

Mogrow

winter storm Titian moving through the Ozarks. yes they gave the storm a name, like a hurricane. so far it's not to bad, but my Jeep is in the shop and i may be house bound:eek:
Mogrow don't take to being stuck inside, I get the cabin fever bad.....
hope everyone has a great day.
Boo //// i'm gonna find me one of those shortsters...

B

boo

be certain all the parts are there...boy are they costly...gonna fire this one up monday, today is church and then camaro time...just that little air cleaner sells for 250 on ebay...

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
250 for an air cleaner- you better bust out your MacGyver skills for that one... Thats a hell of a nice bike you have there.

Yeah, Good ole' Earth probably has the resources to feed the galaxie.. The way the powers that be are going about feeding the souls that are here- despicable. I hope the conversation is had many times in the next five years and I hope we all start getting on the same page - in five years we should be on a better tack. I think we said this five years ago.
doesn't seem to be much space for big business/money in the efficient, abundant, just world in my head..

Good morning Farm.

inthegorge

inthegorge

Nasty freezing rain here yesterday and last night...ice everywhere and of course I have 3 different appointments at our building 20 miles away:-/ I DO NOT want to drive in this stuff....had a bad accident in freezing rain a year ago when my oldest daughter was driving and I do not even want to be out in it but if the internet guy and the phone guy and the county building inspector go out in it I definitely need to...:-( Hope all the rain didn't mess up anyone too much in CA, AZ or NV! I think our winter will finally be over now though up here and that is something to look forward to:-) Have a great day everyone!

B

boo

I'm almost done with the restoration of the X90...found out today I need a carb rebuild kit and they are on the shelf in petaluma...actually I found a guy that has all kinds of stuff and is super helpful...I'd like to send him a big ole bud but dunno, he may not be as kind as I think...

once running properly I'll tear it back down and repaint the frame, wheels, and coil...shocks and forks hopefully can be cleaned up properly...I'm tolk at my weight the bike can scoot along at 65 mph...that's gotta be scary on such a tiny ride

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Evening, y'all. Boo, I'd leave the 65 mph riding to you Glide. But that lil-bike would make a great get around at the track or camping. Got word today that sidewalk & driveway tear-out and then replacing will be started soon. Like end of this week beginning of next. So I'm busting my ass moving sod around back. Did I forget to say that drive & walk are getting expanded...4' on the drive & 2.5'on the walk. Hate to see all that good sod get trashed. So if y'all don't see muck of me for a few days, ya know I'm sweating my ass of in my yard.

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Evening, y'all. Been a long & busy day. I was supposed to be fishing out on the salt-flats, but working on the house got in the way. Driveway & sidewalk got yanked out today. Yep they got here a few days early. :oops:But what ya gonna do. So tomorrow is forming & pour the next. Unless it rains. :arghh: My body is killing me right now. :inpain: So I'll type at y'all...later.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
You will remember to explain how one goes about fishing out on the salt flats, right?

Top Bottom