the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

no ken, I was just being schooled by my buddies son about them...he was tellin me about these skull pods, he saw a skull on my scooter and brought it up...16 cats 'eh...dutch would have a fit...he's never gotten close to one but he sure does raise hell when he sees them...one kitty in a parking lot sure was glad dutch listens to my commands...he almost had a ferrel kitty for lunch...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lol,hell yeah!I wanna see the kitty day care park. ;)
My camera is broke but I have some older cat pics :)
This one had kittens twice..before I got all 16 of them fixed
So I call her Momma
Mamakittie

She loves our dogs :) eats with them ever chance she gets

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
We had 8 cats in the house..till we found out my wife was allergic to cats! :eek: :banghead:
So, I made our Patio...into a Catio :) (i'll get pics later)
this pic is before that happened :)
Fluffyandpippin

all our cats and dogs get along

Kin

Kin

They are snapdragon seed pods... I looked briefly for the true latin name so I could order some of the exact ones for next year. I should be ready to worry about decorative landscape by then.

Snapdragons are by no means an unusual or rare plant... Me wants.
Antirrhinum is the genus but I'm not sure what species. Cool plants though, if you squeeze the sides of the flowers they open up like a mouth then snap shut when released.

fractal

fractal

Fractal had such an amazing time checking out the talent at the open mic last night. . . I did not give the place I am at enough credit really! SO many cool people, many from california originally. I nursed a coffee for two hours because it was half jameson's in honor of St Paddy's day!

Also met my muse, I believe. A beautiful talent that I had to talk to, bought her a coffee and hit it off. Looks like I have a music partner now to perform with, fractal is stoked!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yesterday was a true test of my patience and wherewithal. You remember those big girl panties that make visible panty lines? Well, I had to hitch 'em up WAY high. Spent the ENTIRE morning working on getting paperwork filled out as a new patient, some of it offensive, only to find out they couldn't even fit me in for an emergency appointment until next Tuesday. I got so mad I thought I was gonna cry (yes, if I get a particular kinda mad, I just might squirt some tears). A whole week? So I told the girl that after everything they'd put me through, I was going to call around for another dentist. Found one upcountry, took me less than 10 minutes to get an appointment TODAY.

Guess who's getting our business, and guess who isn't. Because, I already knew long before I lost this filling that I need a lot of work. The only thing is that I won't be getting the little blue pill.
Butchering, I call it dispatching, 20 chickens today all set up.
Love to get out right at twilight every day, real quiet and the solitude of just me chickens and goats is nice...
I'm letting my broody hen set some eggs, I've selected Ameracauna only. We're going to set up a brooding pen inside the coop. If we're going to raise any broilers I want to get that feather plucker machine thing. I do not care for the plucking part.
My camera is broke but I have some older cat pics :)
This one had kittens twice..before I got all 16 of them fixed
So I call her Momma

She loves our dogs :) eats with them ever chance she gets
Poor Hazel. The boy cat, William, is fine with her, sometimes even rubs up on her, but he doesn't exactly cuddle. My homegirl Boudica still pretty much wants nothing to do with the poor, bereft dog. What's so sad about it? Hazel is 'cat protective,' which is to say that if another dog goes after our cat(s), Hazel will attack that dog. I first saw it when a neighbor's dog went after my father-in-law's super-old calico, Hazel put herself in between and there was almost a fight. When cats fight, she alerts in a way I wish she would when something bad is happening to ME. :eek:
We had 8 cats in the house..till we found out my wife was allergic to cats! :eek: :banghead:
So, I made our Patio...into a Catio :) (i'll get pics later)
this pic is before that happened :)

all our cats and dogs get along
We weren't allowed to have cats for a long time when I was a kid because Dad's allergic. Now they have cat(s, was multiple, til poor Kush Kitty got herself caught and drowned in the pool) and they're allowed in the house, and for years I didn't allow the naughty Stinky inside because of my dad. Then I didn't allow him inside after he shit in my pantry (and he had a litter box to use). Now I've got the two and I allow them everywhere except the counters. Try tellin' that to Boudica.

Has anyone ever noticed that when a dog with floppy ears scratches or shakes it sounds like someone's shaking fabric?

Stinky, the orange cat aka Stink-mon, disappeared last summer. He was quite a cool character, nothing shook him up. William, the black kitty? Not so much, he's pretty easily rattled.

P7020414 1200
IMAG0707
IMAG0708
Mogrow

Mogrow

Yesterday was a true test of my patience and wherewithal. You remember those big girl panties that make visible panty lines? Well, I had to hitch 'em up WAY high. Spent the ENTIRE morning working on getting paperwork filled out as a new patient, some of it offensive, only to find out they couldn't even fit me in for an emergency appointment until next Tuesday. I got so mad I thought I was gonna cry (yes, if I get a particular kinda mad, I just might squirt some tears). A whole week? So I told the girl that after everything they'd put me through, I was going to call around for another dentist. Found one upcountry, took me less than 10 minutes to get an appointment TODAY.

Guess who's getting our business, and guess who isn't. Because, I already knew long before I lost this filling that I need a lot of work. The only thing is that I won't be getting the little blue pill.

I'm letting my broody hen set some eggs, I've selected Ameracauna only. We're going to set up a brooding pen inside the coop. If we're going to raise any broilers I want to get that feather plucker machine thing. I do not care for the plucking part.

Poor Hazel. The boy cat, William, is fine with her, sometimes even rubs up on her, but he doesn't exactly cuddle. My homegirl Boudica still pretty much wants nothing to do with the poor, bereft dog. What's so sad about it? Hazel is 'cat protective,' which is to say that if another dog goes after our cat(s), Hazel will attack that dog. I first saw it when a neighbor's dog went after my father-in-law's super-old calico, Hazel put herself in between and there was almost a fight. When cats fight, she alerts in a way I wish she would when something bad is happening to ME. :eek:

We weren't allowed to have cats for a long time when I was a kid because Dad's allergic. Now they have cat(s, was multiple, til poor Kush Kitty got herself caught and drowned in the pool) and they're allowed in the house, and for years I didn't allow the naughty Stinky inside because of my dad. Then I didn't allow him inside after he shit in my pantry (and he had a litter box to use). Now I've got the two and I allow them everywhere except the counters. Try tellin' that to Boudica.

Has anyone ever noticed that when a dog with floppy ears scratches or shakes it sounds like someone's shaking fabric?

Stinky, the orange cat aka Stink-mon, disappeared last summer. He was quite a cool character, nothing shook him up. William, the black kitty? Not so much, he's pretty easily rattled.
hope it goes well for ya today sister/ dentist office can be worse than the bad teeth.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I had to get a tooth out awhile back and most dentist wouldnt get me in under a week. I called around and found one office that got me right in and pulled that fucker quick! It was the easiest and most painless tooth extraction ever! I was impressed. Most dentist suck!

I had another dentist about 15 yrs ago or more that was cleaning my teeth. I got baked before I went in so i had cotton mouth bad and she's cleaning away, Im dying for her to flush my mouth a little with that water squirter but she's takin her sweet time so I ask for some water and she looks at me dumb founded like " you mean a glass or bottle?" lmfao...! Now who's supposed to be the stoned one here? Just a rinse would be fine... Yeah she was hot blonde lol :wacky:

Dont be a chicken butt @Seamaiden !:)

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah, I think I've put two dentists' sons through college. I'm no fan of dentists...

Good luck Sea

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Evening, y'all! Finished off the sinkhole repairs today. That was only 3 years of fuckups between Citz. Ins. & the ass holes that hold the note on my home & last but not least the General Contractor. I'm just happy to be done with the B/S.
Boo, as long as you keep Linda in your heart you can never lose her. Take care my friend...

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Dentists... *shudders*
Have you tried a dental college? I know, it sounds scary, but you'd be surprised how good they can be... & did I mention~ cheap.
*justathought*
<3

fractal

fractal

went to bed mat 8:30 and wok up at 3.30. FML. My sister can't sleep so I have to tiptoe around and can only drink decaf right now cuz my dad is up too. . . FML again! Fractal is at his parent's pad after getting back from california because his apartment is too lonely right now, neeed paople around me. Im gonna put on some lana del rey or taylor swift and relax.

Strive

Strive

good morning farmers, its a nice cool morning on the east coast. hope everyone is warm and happy.
Sea I hope you get those chompers squared away, I have to do a bit of that myself soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom