the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I'm getting my cat back soon, cleaning up the place right now. It's been at my parent's house for a month because it just got to be too much having a long hair cat in an apartment. Oh well, here goes nothing! I need a new vacuum. . . This cat sheds all over the place. I think I'm going to let him be an outside cat for a while.

Ladyv

Ladyv

I'm getting my cat back soon, cleaning up the place right now. It's been at my parent's house for a month because it just got to be too much having a long hair cat in an apartment. Oh well, here goes nothing! I need a new vacuum. . . This cat sheds all over the place. I think I'm going to let him be an outside cat for a while.

FYI - After years of bitching about the high cost of a Dyson vacuum cleaner, I finally bit the bullet and bought their "Animal" version to combat pet hair at home. I'm an idiot for waiting so long. This machine is bomb!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
FYI - After years of bitching about the high cost of a Dyson vacuum cleaner, I finally bit the bullet and bought their "Animal" version to combat pet hair at home. I'm an idiot for waiting so long. This machine is bomb!
Best 400 bucks I ever spent too!
We had 8 cats in the house(1800sf) for several years..That vac is still working great!:happy:
We found out my wife is allergic to cats! :wacky:
So we had to put them out (inclosed patio)= catio
edit to add; I also have 7 "free range cats" outside :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Best 400 bucks I ever spent too!
We had 8 cats in the house(1800sf) for several years..That vac is still working great!:happy:
We found out my wife is allergic to cats! :wacky:
So we had to put them out (inclosed patio)= catio
edit to add; I also have 7 "free range cats" outside :)
What did you think of that enlighten mint flavored yerba mate can I gave you?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
down where there are made all the mini marts have em but I saw some at safeway but costs more there than the gas stations. Usually 2/$4 or 3/$5 on the killer deal. Not cheap but I'm addicted...:D

I can't start my day without an enlighten mint or revel berry one!

Natural

Natural

Had my first Yerba Mate during a frozen ass baseball game tonight..:eek:. It was a soy vanilla ice latte..I know..starbuck's is gross..but I was in a hurry :happy:. I liked it alot. Kinda reminded me of cardamon lassi. Might have to jam over to WF's and see what they got.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Guayaki brand, the cans & bottles are awesome, the lil skinny cans suck though, imo lol
I don't like the loose since I don't do warm tea much anymore. I'm so lazy and just being able to grab one of these out of the fridge and take with is worth the expense. But I do warn you, they are way addictive. I've never been much of a coffee/bean guy, also loved the leaf though :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Switch the cat to quality canned food, drop the dry food COMPLETELY. My cats' shedding is a fraction of what I expected, and I blame it entirely on their canned food+egg diet. My vet convinced me to take dry food out of the equation entirely, and after she explained to me why and had me do an experiment, I was sold. The experiment was simple--feed them the wet food for a week and monitor how much they drink on wet vs dry food. Well, the water evaporated out of their water dish when they were fed exclusively canned food (no more than one 5oz can of food per cat per day), they drank NO water on wet. On dry? Drinking CONSTANTLY, including from the toilet.

Turns out that if given a natural diet cats don't really drink water, they get all the moisture they need from their foods. A side effect has been very little shedding. The vet said it doesn't matter what food, but I feel it matters to the cats as much as it matters to me, so ours get Chicken Soup for the Cat Lovers Soul. Plus a scrambled raw egg from our chickens in the morning.
We bought our Dyson back in '04 and that heavy-ass fucker is STILL going strong. Got the Animal model. Good GOD is it heavy! Good thing I don't have stairs to vacuum anymore! Now I want a ball, but fuck, another $500? No, I'll keep my 10yo Dyson+Roomba 550. The Roomba? Best $250 I ever spent. Like, EVER.

Have I mentioned that our Dyson is rather heavy...?

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Morning farmers!

Just a quick visit. Gotta fend off these storms & get the next batch of green kids going...
hope you all have a wonder day!
*twirl*

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good morning farmers. Gonna get mah hair done today, and I'm picking up a print of a mermaid I had framed, she's going over our bed. I just might do a little extra shopping since I'll be in Galt and then Folsom. O! Central California, what a fuckin' trip you are!

Top Bottom