the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just back from Rockies Giants game in Denver. Whirl wind trip. was a blast seeing my team, the Giants, who lost one and won one. The win came after 11 innings with a grand slam.
Always something happens on these road trips. The happening was I was in parking lot after game with my life one of me bestest long time friends son who I have not seen in 14 years torching a bowl and some one backed into our Caddie with a loud bang shocked the hell out of us, minor dent, guy was sorry will get fixed.
After game jumped into caddie and cruised home with a brief stop to visit our friend Sky High who is doing well BTW...
Back to farming and fishing, was nice to visit, nicer to be home...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't trust restaurants so I bring my own and car camp cook my meals and make coffee.. This was my brunch at Coors field parking lot... They told me no cooking only drinking allowed when tail gating. Don't drink but I got to eat...Made it home wired after a pot Frenched pressed In Idaho springs, wide awake and baked for the excatly speed limit cruised controlled safely home.
Great seat...
DSC 0514
DSC 0564
DSC 0569

Awesome!!!!!Love the pros..saw some real good base ball.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Can I say what the fuck is up with the Jillybean? Why does mine suck so fucking hard? Seriously, it could suck the chrome off a hitch it sucks so hard. I hate it so hard I'm going to use all three plants to make oil (PTO) because I can't stand trying to trim it ever again. I smoke too much to know if it's really a stony smoke or what, though...

bummer your jilly came out leafy?
It not good smoke?
did you grow it from seed?

I loved my jilly..it was leafy though
I crossed it with a male alien rock candy
and just popped a few of those seeds last summer and got this

JillyRock921

i may have to pop a few more of those this summer :)

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
bummer your jilly came out leafy?
It not good smoke?
did you grow it from seed?

I loved my jilly..it was leafy though
I crossed it with a male alien rock candy
and just popped a few of those seeds last summer and got this

View attachment 399529

i way have to pop a few more of those this summer :)
Grown from seed, and not so much leafy as blown out, airy, foxtailed buds with NO weight whatsoever. I can't really tell with the smoke, nothing gets me stoned anymore, best I can tell is whether it's a bit more buzzy or not. What you got from that cross is WAY better than what I got from the JB.

So far my favorite plants from last year are all the Agent Orange x LSD. Those beetches RAWK.

Cort

Cort

Funny this morning. I woke up with a start and had a bad feeling. Looked outside and a pair of rabbits had just jumped over an 8" barrier I put up in the gap between the gate and fence. I go running outside and throw a few things just before they got the first nibble in.

I gotta get my secondary fence up around the garden, but this morning I am putting up a snare in that gap. The big one looked tasty and its been a while sense I had a good rabbit stew.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just checkin' in. Woke up to a steady rain.

My Volvo has officially died. For whatever reason, the flywheel has stripped teeth, just happened, who the fuck knows why, but we're not putting any more money into it. I am rather heartbroken over it, but my dear husband who strives to please me has already come up with a plan. Most of the parts on it are new, so it's going to get parted out (we'll probably make *more* money doing that, even if it's a bit of a pain in the ass, as in we could use another full size garage), and he's already started looking at replacements, one of which we're going to test drive this afternoon.

In the meantime! In anticipation of our anniversary this weekend I bit the chicken bullet and let Mama Guinevere and Little Chickie out of the coop the other day, and allowed them to begin mingling with the rest of the flock. Elizabeth, who is currently one of Charlemagne's favorite gals judging by how defeathered her back is, immediately pecked Guinevere and tried to get the chick again. Guini bowed deeply, squawked and ran off with Little Chickie peeping close behind. That was three days ago. As of last night they are pretty much fully integrated into the flock, so much so that I had a bit of a panic when I went to close up the coop and couldn't find them in their broody pen. I looked all around, then finally stopped and listened for the chick (it is ALWAYS peeping, it pretty much never shuts up). So... I don't know HOW they did it, but Guinevere and that chick were up in her favorite nesting spot in the main coop. It's more than 3' off the ground, so I sure would like to know how the fuck that baby got up there!

Either way, they are fully integrated and it's got me wondering about 'conventional chicken wisdom. Conventional chicken wisdom has dictated to me that I absolutely positively MUST NOT allow contact between the chick and the rest of the flock, or they'll kill it. Conventional chicken wisdom has dictated to me that I MUST feed it only grower rations, or it won't grow. Conventional chicken wisdom dictated to me a whole bunch of things regarding raising chicks in a more natural manner that I am now questioning. That has led to an executive decision--next time I've got a broody hen, I'm not fuckin' around with moving her and the eggs, I'm leaving 'em be.

We're gonna have a great time this weekend, because it's going to include...

BELLY DANCING! Flippin' love it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mornin' folks. Had a FANTASTIC weekend. If anyone's ever able to hit the Legion of Honor museum, you simply must.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There ain't NOTHIN' like a good dog!

So, my S80 T6 died for good last week. It's been a struggle keeping this car on the road, and NOW we find out that this model, and particularly this year ('99) is known for really bad transmission problems. This last problem? Flywheel stripped teeth when Dave changed the starter. WTF, right? So I knew how badly it's been vexing him, I said it's not worth it, I can't ask you to put more time and money into the car. So now it's going to be parted out because as of this moment the only thing wrong with it is a stripped flywheel.

In the meantime, I need a car that gets better than 11.5mpg, so he got me another Volvo. Still an S80, but a different model. As expected, it drives like a dream. But my God, my poor husband, what he's gone through with the other one makes me feel awful. Anyone think a blowjob is good repayment...? Seems a little stiff to me...

Cort

Cort

Its a good start, make sure to play with the giggle berries too.

Garden sprouting. Starts I planted not really taking off yet. I expected more but they are kinda stalled after being in cups so long. Still got no fence up but after a taste of the hot pepper on the leaves rabbits left it alone.

They seem to ignore the spot I set up a snare and instead just walk thru the fence. Freaking critters.

putembk

putembk

Hey all, life is good here except its been so windy its hard to get outside much. Been doing inside choirs. Sharping knives, washing light fixtures and getting ready to clean the carpets. Blah..... Have been gathering parts to finish my new/updated ventilation system that will hopefully help with the heat this summer. Still gonna do a summer slow down so I can concentrate on doing other things. Fishing, veggie garden, lawn, neighbors....shit like that.
Stash has been backing up on me which is good, will have enough to carry me through the warmer months. Love growing in the winter but with summer coming on the sun is calling me.
Ladies day on the golf course, I live on the 15th tee box. Will watch a few asses waggle before starting todays choirs.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@Seamaiden Your post emaroused me :facepalm:...lol
But Cort's advice is sound :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey, I gotta tell someone this.., I think im loosing my mind

I have two pair of boots I wear. One, is my Snake boots I were in the garden and tall grass
and the other pair i were all the rest of the time

well, I cant find my other boots..
all I have is snake boots...what happen to my boots?:wacky:
I have searched the whole house and garage:banghead:
..I would not have taken them off outside
wtf.:depressed:

In the past 6 or 7 weeks, Ive lost a loupe, and a scale, and my wifes keys
and now my boots...probaly other stuff too that i cant remember right now

and none have shown up!!
:dead:

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Hey, I gotta tell someone this.., I think im loosing my mind

I have two pair of boots I wear. One, is my Snake boots I were in the garden and tall grass
and the other pair i were all the rest of the time

well, I cant find my other boots..
all I have is snake boots...what happen to my boots?:wacky:
I have searched the whole house and garage:banghead:
..I would not have taken them off outside
wtf.:depressed:

In the past 6 or 7 weeks, Ive lost a loupe, and a scale, and my wifes keys
and now my boots...probaly other stuff too that i cant remember right now

and none have shown up!!
:dead:
Did you check in the fridge?
That's where I always find my lost treasures

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lol..I did check the fridge! :woot:

I just found them on the fireplace ..I put them up there so the puppy wouldnt get em
they are the same color as the stone fireplace..and it was dark in there..:p

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

There ain't NOTHIN' like a good dog!

So, my S80 T6 died for good last week. It's been a struggle keeping this car on the road, and NOW we find out that this model, and particularly this year ('99) is known for really bad transmission problems. This last problem? Flywheel stripped teeth when Dave changed the starter. WTF, right? So I knew how badly it's been vexing him, I said it's not worth it, I can't ask you to put more time and money into the car. So now it's going to be parted out because as of this moment the only thing wrong with it is a stripped flywheel.

In the meantime, I need a car that gets better than 11.5mpg, so he got me another Volvo. Still an S80, but a different model. As expected, it drives like a dream. But my God, my poor husband, what he's gone through with the other one makes me feel awful. Anyone think a blowjob is good repayment...? Seems a little stiff to me...
Sea,changing a waterpump is good for a beejer,buying a whole new car well that is an invite your girlfriend over thank you,lol.

Top Bottom