• Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

.... real or fake ???? :hilarious:

Fake

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all! Got chased in by rain. So lunch and then it's grooving time.
From someone that has spent WAY too much time in strip clubs(bouncer) they ain't real.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Funny thing....when I got bit on the golf course I don't remember hearing a thing. Just a very surreal feeling.
Ours was similar as well. Very surreal and eerie. When Ed and I "came to", Ed was incoherent and talking nonsense about rappelling back down to the bottom (900ft) when we only had ~80 ft to the summit and a "walk off" the backside of the dome. My other partner Walter, was 100 ft below us and felt the shock, and when I passed out and let go of the line...he called out to us. When we didn't answer, he thought we were dead. Scared the shit outta him thinking he was the only survivor...stranded on a wall with no way down.

putembk

putembk

Morning all farmers.....cold and rainy here. Reminds me of fall. Thinking we might get and early start as its 57 degrees here at mid morning. Spent the last hour screwing around downstairs...nothing really to do down there today and with the continual rain outside its looking like a slow day around here.
With the summers heat starting to show signs of fading time to start firing up all the lights again. Need to re lamp, buy a bale of sunshine 4, a bag of perlite and am thinking of adding another light in veg. Will probably go with a T5 set up of some sort. Been looking on the net but will probably take a trip to the grow store for a first hand look.
Hoping all have a good day and may it rain on Cali for a change.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

No rain where im at pute just another 100+ scorcher,we did get a little t-storm sprinkle the other night but it was still in the 80s at 3am and i dont even think it was enough to wet the concrete.Im thinking were stuck with this weather now til the middle to end of september,where im at anyways.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If ya'll have not kept up with the recent news... google operation Shattered DEA ......

I didn't feel like posting the story but ... eeps!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
If ya'll have not kept up with the recent news... google operation Shattered DEA ......

I didn't feel like posting the story but ... eeps!

Yea I saw that one in Washington going after the concentrates. I think the dabs are a novelty thing it was cool but im over it and would much rather puff a doobie in a raw paper.

Look what I got for my birfday from my kids!

Da na na na na na na na COFFEEEEEEEEEEEE!! lol

infocus

infocus

So that's batman's secret huh? He's a coffee junkie!! It's all falling into place now lol :P

putembk

putembk

Seems like it has rained here for 80 days and nights. So far none today. Cloudy and could start any time. Hope not. Need to get outside and see what is left of the veggie garden. Glad you like those dabs dabbie. Just smoke buds here. But to each his own. I get to loaded and fall asleep. Aside from work to do outside got trimming, feeding and transplanting to do today. Better get the old rear in gear. Later

Top Bottom