the coffee shop

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Ahh, the ole keys in the dumpster trick... such a good waste of time... I'm glad you found them.

Morning farm, I'm taking a morning off and drinking all of this coffee before I get to it.
I feel ya with the rain for eighty days.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If ya'll have not kept up with the recent news... google operation Shattered DEA ......

I didn't feel like posting the story but ... eeps!
They killed people, that's a problem. They pretty much forced the issue.
spent 3 hours looking for my car keys last night
still pissed about it lol
somehow threw them in the dumpster when i was cleaning out my car
Oh FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK! When's trash pick up?

Well, let's see if I get my cleaning appointment today or not. Headin' out to Folsom, gonna play some ghee-tar. (No I'm not, it just sounded good and I was feelin' The Man in Black vibe for a moment there.) :D Grill check! Got anything stuck in mah teefus? :D Look real good!

Speaking of which, would you tell someone if they had crap stuck in their teeth? For me, it depends. If it's clearly someone who regularly brushes, I'll let them know because I believe they care. If it's clear they have plaque and don't brush, I'm not breathing a WORD. I will tell you if you have a tampon string hangin' out though, for sure.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Oh FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK! When's trash pick up?

Well, let's see if I get my cleaning appointment today or not. Headin' out to Folsom, gonna play some ghee-tar. (No I'm not, it just sounded good and I was feelin' The Man in Black vibe for a moment there.) :D Grill check! Got anything stuck in mah teefus? :D Look real good!

Speaking of which, would you tell someone if they had crap stuck in their teeth? For me, it depends. If it's clearly someone who regularly brushes, I'll let them know because I believe they care. If it's clear they have plaque and don't brush, I'm not breathing a WORD. I will tell you if you have a tampon string hangin' out though, for sure.
Tomorrow. I felt pretty homeless digging through trash for my keys. Thank god they were in there, then I woulda been digging through trash for no reason

And no, unless I gotta kiss them later the food stays for the whole world to see

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter

Yes 8 people were connected to explosions and 1 death.. however the EEPS part comes after the fact that the DEA went out of there way to bust " Home Blown Extracts " that were in no way shape or form connected to the rash of explosions or the death or the injury of a child.. in fact they were using a closed loop system outdoors.. the safest option possible and yet they were a Target...

Its not just idiots there going after everyone.. And washington state was just the tip of the ice berg sadly...

And honestly i don;t see bho as anymore of a fad then hash was in the 60's ..

Honestly tho it kinda makes me rethink wanna to do this anymore and just go back to flowers... Prolly smoke less :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sun of a bitch! The AFTER i break my bong ( Go figure ) I decide i need a break from dabs for a while and of corse the only other bong i have has a broken DS so theres no percolation just a straight open end :(

BUT an awesome friend just offered up his thick ass bong he quit using for a small trade :D Thankfully the DS is 14mm cause i have the PERFECT bowl for it.. his is just down right uglie so he can keep that shit lol ( i got a similar one there giant party bowls i hate them )

I like the 1 hitter style bowls that way i can smoke less in 1 time and try and enjoy the high vs just smoking my fucking brains out....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I used to... Now im so fucking dabbed out i cant even get high... I smoke and i smoke and my oil goes away but im like not really getting high im just maintaining a small buzz... Granted i havn't had a real tolerance break in 4 months or more... So today is day 1 of my t-break... havn't taken a dab since 6am and its now 7:15pm

Sleeping is gonna be REALLY fucked tonight but im holding out till next week when i get my replacement bong then i'll hit up the flowers i got and stash away the bho for some other date really far away from now...

WeedGod

WeedGod

I used to... Now im so fucking dabbed out i cant even get high... I smoke and i smoke and my oil goes away but im like not really getting high im just maintaining a small buzz... Granted i havn't had a real tolerance break in 4 months or more... So today is day 1 of my t-break... havn't taken a dab since 6am and its now 7:15pm

Sleeping is gonna be REALLY fucked tonight but im holding out till next week when i get my replacement bong then i'll hit up the flowers i got and stash away the bho for some other date really far away from now...
Make some edibles problem solved :dead:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Make some edibles problem solved :dead:

Yeah i got a jar full of mostly CBN to knock me on my ass but the hangover from it the next day is like UGHHHHHHHHHH....

Not to mention im not 100% sure its void of ALL THC so i don't really wanna take it while im on a t-break... kinda defeating the purpose ya know.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Woot just noticed the date... Today marks 1 year 7 months free of the chains that alcohol had placed on me and my life!

Never thought id see 1 year let alone a year and 7 months sober.. 5 more months and my 2 year anniversary will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big shout out to all the people who have supported and helped me along the way, all the friends who supported me thru the ups and downs of quitting.. All the friends who stuck around even when i was at the worst of my drinking..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Don't get me drunk! It only takes 2 glasses of wine, and then I get mouthy, I say everything that pops into my head. Which can be funny, or it can be really shocking. :o

Drifting13

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all! Congrats Little Dabbie. Remember it's one day at a time. For me it's over a 1/4 century. And it's well worth it every day!
Well it's almost cooled off a bit, so it's time to go work on our boat...

Ladyv

Ladyv

Don't get me drunk! It only takes 2 glasses of wine, and then I get mouthy, I say everything that pops into my head. Which can be funny, or it can be really shocking. :eek:

I'm right there with you sister!! :woot:

putembk

putembk

G'Afternoon, y'all! Congrats Little Dabbie. Remember it's one day at a time. For me it's over a 1/4 century. And it's well worth it every day!
Well it's almost cooled off a bit, so it's time to go work on our boat...
How was your visit with Boo yesterday? Hope you had a good time and you got all accomplished before you got to baked. ha ha! Hopefully he will come back here and start posting again.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yaaaaaaaaawn! Well my t-break sucked so i smoked 2 bowls yesterday instead of 1.. but it was flowers and not dabs w00t!

Put the dabs away for a long while :D proud of my self only 2 bowls! normally that woulda been 20 :D

Hope everyone has an ebola free day :D

Top Bottom