the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Got a ????? for the Guy's that are into the web/sites/etc....

my website is from godaddy

it's time to pay for the yr...200.00 I'm not using it but I need to this yr.. so is there a better deal/place or just stay there......????

Ty

Moshmen

Moshmen

Got a ????? for the Guy's that are into the web/sites/etc....

my website is from godaddy

it's time to pay for the yr...200.00 I'm not using it but I need to this yr.. so is there a better deal/place or just stay there......????

Ty
I’m not super knowledgeable but I gotta do the same, I used godaddy as well, this last few months I got away from pay for leads thing, or at least trying.there are so many web companies trying to sell 1st page search results it’s sickening.
Anyways I spend $250 a month right now after 3-4 months it’s starting to pay off. But really depends on what ur goal is ? If your not lookin for a ton of traffic and you just want the domain to help show ur legit then godaddy is great and they offer a ton of services I would call your rep and see if ya can make a deal? It’s very competitive! And a lot to take in! I’ll help if I can? Any questions I’ll give ya my experiences.
Kustomfencing.com

Moshmen

Moshmen

Definitely! Theres thumbtack, HomeAdvisor, angieslist, homewyse and the list goes on I’m sure there’s a special site for painters,
It sucks to get started in a new area but as prolly already know once people see your work and ethos’s u won’t have a problem it’s just gettin started ! Lol

Top Bottom