the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

gas is 2.30 a gal here... Dis is 2.69.... propane is 2.69 @ TSC if you work at banks, stores, fast food, Walmart, Lowe's, Pet Smart

you can find work..........

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

gas is 2.30 a gal here... Dis is 2.69.... propane is 2.69 @ TSC if you work at banks, stores, fast food, Walmart, Lowe's, Pet Smart

you can find work..........
I can spend a couple hundred and print fliers and pay a couple high school kids $10 an hour to take door to door in their own neighborhoods. 2-3 jobs per hundred on avg. Works like a charm building a business. Add in a few ads in a small local news paper and I'm set.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

The F... You Plant

It's a Male... I know it and it's flying the bird......
Ah, didn't catch that. Keep him and produce a ton of seeds and you'll be set for a couple years. I still have 1000+ that I'll never use but it set me up so I won't have to pollinate everything again for a couple years. I hate seedy bud but it was well worth it!

basscaptain

basscaptain

I can spend a couple hundred and print fliers and pay a couple high school kids $10 an hour to take door to door in their own neighborhoods. 2-3 jobs per hundred on avg. Works like a charm building a business. Add in a few ads in a small local news paper and I'm set.
Here the store STILL have the broads at the Front Doors for Bussiness Cards so you put them in the stores within 50 miles of you and do the 1st few for cost plus 25 % just to get your foot in and word of month will do the rest...........

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Here the store STILL have the broads at the Front Doors for Bussiness Cards so you put them in the stores within 50 miles of you and do the 1st few for cost plus 25 % just to get your foot in and word of month will do the rest...........
Yeah, I haven't had to advertise here in a couple years. I remember the days I could put up cards in local businesses like donut shops or dinners and boom. Time to move out of this crazy state!

basscaptain

basscaptain

this is no shit...

I tried to do that list pro's and Cons and I really con't Find a reason Beside family to stay and there all doing there own thing..... yes there upset... no oldist was like thats 2000 miles away,,,,, I said what's the diff if it's 2000 or 500 if you havn't came to see me in 5 yrs.... the only time we see each other is when I drive it.....

So for me and my nab hood WAS GOING TO SHIT>>>>>>> FAST........ so I bailed out before things took a dumb again..... here I can live off the land in a few yrs time...

Top Bottom