the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I love reading THCFarmer so much. Certain threads, like this one, is a combination of Monster Garage, Weird Science, MacGyver and Big Bang Theory. You guys get this idea, and just do it with whatever you have. It’s totally inspiring to me to experiment with growing, and to not take it so seriously. As long as it works!

707finisher

707finisher

I love reading THCFarmer so much. Certain threads, like this one, is a combination of Monster Garage, Weird Science, MacGyver and Big Bang Theory. You guys get this idea, and just do it with whatever you have. It’s totally inspiring to me to experiment with growing, and to not take it so seriously. As long as it works!
For sure! Lol that’s a great way to put it, I have a great time following along lol.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

murica way hahahah with a pinch of redneck lmao

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Pinch of hillbilly they call it here. ;-)
Wife and I speak to each other in a Southern drawl from time to time, especially when we're talking about Tennessee. We'll fit right in, I have no doubts. We love good down to earth people.

It's hard work to be totally self sufficient but that is a nice goal to push for.

4 more years until I can retire. We could live on it there but I'll no doubt work until I drop and I can't think of more beautiful place to do it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Can't get a Dl...
But I can pay the fees.....lol
Got 2 reg Bill's on Saturday I guess.....
Oh and the power.....
makes no sense,might try what khalt been saying,hell damn utility bill should be all you need,but i dont know they change laws to suit there party these days,there is no more law of goverment,just dumb asses with hard ons for folk there jelouse of,more money wasted on shit instead of spent on utilizing there power to make things right and better for our kids,just personal vendeta.
everyone complains of buying china shit,but in turn vote for these idiots that want to keep all are goals of self dependancy there and other country,bright side in no time at all there will be nothing but folks walking around in the usa that just have to walk to a corner to buy anything they want,no more need for farmer ,craftsman,blue color work at all even robots doing are constrution work building houses and such.
highly doubt i be here to see it but it coming,i can see it now,every street corner,even in country,walk up to a vending machine and buy your evening meal,look up at the buildings to see the news of these law makers next gig,even our damn judges are bias,a judge ,yopu know the ones that send us to death or a cell the rest of or days supose to be a neutral corner,nope dem or rep take your pick mist district attorney,crazy ass world,i see another police war coming on like vietnam coming soon,thats the solution when the LAW MAKERS loose control and folks line the streets in protest.
YEP IM DONE JUST MY INSITE ON POLITICS weird they put a cap on presidents but dinosaures stay in the house seats forever something wrong with that picture,i mean we all know how when your old very unlikely to change a mind ,so were is the fresh thoughts for change
now im done hahahahahah

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

makes no sense,might try what khalt been saying,hell damn utility bill should be all you need,but i dont know they change laws to suit there party these days,there is no more law of goverment,just dumb asses with hard ons for folk there jelouse of,more money wasted on shit instead of spent on utilizing there power to make things right and better for our kids,just personal vendeta.
everyone complains of buying china shit,but in turn vote for these idiots that want to keep all are goals of self dependancy there and other country,bright side in no time at all there will be nothing but folks walking around in the usa that just have to walk to a corner to buy anything they want,no more need for farmer ,craftsman,blue color work at all even robots doing are constrution work building houses and such.
highly doubt i be here to see it but it coming,i can see it now,every street corner,even in country,walk up to a vending machine and buy your evening meal,look up at the buildings to see the news of these law makers next gig,even our damn judges are bias,a judge ,yopu know the ones that send us to death or a cell the rest of or days supose to be a neutral corner,nope dem or rep take your pick mist district attorney,crazy ass world,i see another police war coming on like vietnam coming soon,thats the solution when the LAW MAKERS loose control and folks line the streets in protest.
YEP IM DONE JUST MY INSITE ON POLITICS weird they put a cap on presidents but dinosaures stay in the house seats forever something wrong with that picture,i mean we all know how when your old very unlikely to change a mind ,so were is the fresh thoughts for change
now im done hahahahahah
Yea thet n office for F..kin years. then run for pres and say let me fix it. Same shit year after year, shit in...shit out as old George Carlin...wud say

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yea thet n office for F..kin years. then run for pres and say let me fix it. Same shit year after year, shit in...shit out as old George Carlin...wud say
right ,im so sick of the shit,whats worse you cant even watch the damn weather at night to see whats up from the bull shit plastered all over the tv,like why your vote aint shit the older you are the quicker you realize the shit,so just do the damn house floor lottery and put who you want in there and be done,what that should take about a hour right.thank god for acuweather hahahah,even worse is these city votes damn signs that never get pulled down,i can roll you up on signs from 2000 still plastered to poles,they all about what they can do for me but cant pick up there thrash

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

^^ yea you right!!! The shit is so "F" up! They are all just putin money in their own pockets and hell with the people. In DC for decades just screwin shit up left and right, don't take care of our vets.....they all talk shit about how brave they are casting votes...lmao....brave...shit..have some bullets flying over your head hearin them wiz by...shit they so brave....hahaha

basscaptain

basscaptain

Crossville Lowe's, TN | Change Store
2431 N. Main, Crossville, TN 38555
74 Items Remove 74 Items Email Cart
740114367216.jpg

Item # 132959 | Model # POTFV2SG
Sta-Green 2-cu ft Garden Soil
$14.96
$7.48

FREE In-Store Pickup -
Available

Ship to Home -

Unavailable

Truck Delivery -
Available

Remove Save for Later

761542018877.jpg

Item # 6005 | Model # 5089
2-in x 4-in x 8-ft Whitewood Stud (Common); 1.5-in x 3.5-in x 8-ft (Actual)
$148.50
$2.97

FREE In-Store Pickup -
Available

Ship to Home -

Unavailable

Truck Delivery -
Available

Remove Save for Later

775216049760.jpg

Item # 31878 | Model # S206SE.1.12
2-in x 6-in x 12-ft Spruce Pine Fir Lumber (Common); 2-in x 6-in x 12-ft (Actual)
$99.20
$9.92

FREE In-Store Pickup -
Available

Ship to Home -

Unavailable

Truck Delivery -
Available

Remove Save for Later

776391100000.jpg

Item # 12206 | Model # 776391100000
Utility 1/4 CAT Utility OSB, Application as 4 x 8
$70.00
$7.00
Was $7.40
SAVE 5%

FREE In-Store Pickup -
Available

Ship to Home -

Unavailable

Truck Delivery -
Available

Remove Save for Later

754005201039.jpg

Item # 116513 | Model # 20103S
Metabo HPT 2-3/8-in 21-Degree Pneumatic Framing Nails (1000-Count)
$17.48
$17.48

FREE In-Store Pickup -
Available

Ship to Home -
Available

Truck Delivery -
Available

Remove Save for Later

754005201053.jpg

Item # 116516 | Model # 20105S
Metabo HPT 3-in 21-Degree Pneumatic Framing Nails (1000-Count)
$19.98
$19.98

FREE In-Store Pickup -
Available

Ship to Home -
Available

Truck Delivery -
Available

Remove Save for Later

next up the Kit and living room

basscaptain

basscaptain

DUde I want to help lol!!!
lol headed to town in the morning get that order in so it will be ready when I show up.... most the time i'll pull it all... but it's cold and i'll just check it.... it's for framing so there stuff should be good.....

welll i'm going to change plans 1 more time...

so i got the 1/4 " instand of 7/16 cause on the east/back wall were james set this place up for a bathroom /kit,cause i'm going to put a doorway in by the wood stove to go out/room addition/pouch....

so on that wall since there will be kit cab and in time a room on the other side i'll use the 1/4 to sit on the stud then insl then drywall then the kit cabs.....

then down the road I'll do a 20x24 room addtion and a 10x29x24 walk around pouch looking out east/northeast veiw

basscaptain

basscaptain

so that would give me a bedroom 10x12 , bathroom/ laundry, kit and living/office room 12x12 in the shop

i'm using half the shop 12x24 for the apt area

and a bedroom/office area and bath in the addition.... this way I only pull permits for the other house and nothing for here.....

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

Well I'm just paying godaddy for my web site for right now.... Need to just keep it up and running and this is working i'm sure I can save a $$$ but right now it's not worth the time to try......

they gave me 20% off

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Well I'm just paying godaddy for my web site for right now.... Need to just keep it up and running and this is working i'm sure I can save a $$$ but right now it's not worth the time to try......

they gave me 20% off
Saw your hassles with them, they wanted to charge 200?

What in the world. 200 dollars for hosting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom