the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I have to go to town to get dog food and some food for me I don't want to hear it old man I seen it I got to get some spray I got a couple white specks on a couple of leaves

basscaptain

basscaptain

Someone else is going to say hi today finally hate to say it but I've had the best luck with the Sweet Tooth which were the beings from BC which I got the vibe I shouldn't be buying from their past whatever

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You have a busy tent there...lol But still nice. I need to find some room for my tomato experiment.
if you have no animals,a 5 gal bucket,good light and a section of room about 3ft sq,the living room is the best place,thats how easy it is,lmao squash brocille name it,even in basement around great lakes are growing veggies in them,there more ot this than just medicinal meds friend,if you can get past the part of every one and there kin handle your vegtables it your local grocery ,unhandled veggies taste so much better and harvest when you want them ,not when a adverge of crop is ready for harvest and then just picked and stored

Latest posts

Top Bottom