the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes its coming, going to go ride check on the cattle. Damn yotes been seen around, got one ready to drop a calf. Shot one last night, haha...put out the caller..haha lite him up!
my damn neighbor started rasing chickens about 4 months ago,i have had a fox sure waiting for the gate to be forgot,i went out before my op and feed the deer ,that little son bitch almost came right too me,hahahah way i see it,his chickens his problem,4 years i lived here i seen 1 coyote,there is no hunting with properties under 10 acres so that keeps there ass away,the deer only predator is the vehicle,and these stupid son bitchs be testing them a lot,mama came home from hospital day before discharge to get some stuff done,told me when she got back she had to wait for my dominant 8 to get out of the road were she could turn in,just pulled up to his ass and sit there beeping horn to he moved,the doe on side the road ,his hard dick ass right in middle of hill,told her im so glad you didnt try to open the door,these fools get like this,i can spread corn for them because they know i will put more than a can of whoop ass on them,but both boys daughter in law and mama no better to even go beyond fence

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Love this
saddens me every time i see such a beautiful pic and think what man kind has done to it,i seen the first stars just the other night ive seen in probally 20 years from a hospital window,if we all praticapate it can stay this way if you dig what im saying,buy the way temp drop 15 degrees in a hour here ,it coming so qiut slacking get chopping homie hahahahah wish i could ,i got 3 trees cut to log lengths all but a body to get it split and stacked lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This shit isn't right either
my wife and i had are first 3 years pretty tuff,i will say make or break a girl,this girl will lay right in the middle of that pack as i would ,this little female bull dog i got i cant handle sleeping beside her,like a torch,be sweating in no time haaahah

Top Bottom