the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i'm doing that with half the shop.... the shop is 24x 40 so the back 24x 20 will be a bath, kit/living room. them a Bedroom... above will be a grow area.. :) I'm going to use this 3x8x5 for Beans/Seedlings and etc.... you sure your not here?? LOL I think your name is trigger and you live in the IE/Ca
my loft ceiling i droped were head room was 7ft with flat lights,had a reg ole deer stand latter to crawl up there,hard on knees but like i said no one else going up there hahahah,under that loft is a bedroom and half finished bathroom,hahahah living area is right at 12 wide and 12 long,then the second loft is at 8ft ceiling with a little kitchen and entry under it,lived comfortable in it for a year 3 of us.

basscaptain

basscaptain

the thing is when this is all said and done .... this was going to be like a guest apt/ living area too.... so now I guess there going to have to deal with the grow too :)

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm going to leave a area by the wood stove to go up and down :) water and drains are all right here :) I got the bug also to run indoors also....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i started with a 12 x 36 lofted barn style building,went back in and added 13/16 treated plywood on floor,give the floor almost 1 1/2 inch thick,then went and reframed all the walls at 16in centers,cut a 4ft section out the side and then rebuilt that section to go back in wall but could be removed when i add the additon to the side,stuck a 10k btu ac in there with it,then i ran 2 sets of wires,main wiring for house and on each wall emergency recipticuls that run on the generator,wasnt any whole house setups back then hahahah wiring then insulation,r19 under the floor with chicken wire tacked all around the house and floor joist,r13 walls,covered the whole damn thing inside with OSB,when i do the addition i will sheet rock it all and be a place that all paid for and only monthly note electric and water,plan was to sit back at a river and fish to death,didnt work out that way hahaha

basscaptain

basscaptain

Indianas Wood 9 10 2006 004
Indianas Wood 9 10 2006 009

Indianas Wood 9 10 2006 008
Indianas Wood 9 10 2006 011
basscaptain

basscaptain

Hunting shack in Indiana
20 yrs ago
had life by the balls back then..... but life happened :(

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hunting shack in Indiana
20 yrs ago
had life by the balls back then..... but life happened :(
thats pretty much what mine is now,havent been there in 4 yrs,grass probally taller than the building,thats the real reason i put chicken wire all under it,i have it anchored to 6x6x24 beams standing on 6x6 post,keep them rats out at the least,hahahah,tornado took both my buildings with around 20 grand of tools and such,that building almost made it threw the torando unscaved,it feel off one corner and a slight twist,those hurricane straps all think are just a waste aint,anyway took a railroad car jack to get the bitch back on beams,was not fun at all brought the bad boy out of me hahaahh,this is the cabin i was telling yall about were the local news and neighbors just sit and watch me clean my place up,that generator in some those pics i throw up,tornado flopped that bitch about a hundred yards,broke and twisted all the metal work,bought anew fram and electrical panel for it and cranked right up.
i was gonna move the building here,but cost of permits and move ,i could build another ground up,5k to move it 4 hrs from were it at,i was gonna move this youngest boy into it,i had a truck and trailer i could move it myself,drove a rig for a min a little building aint shit and all i call act as if there moving a mansion or something hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i guess it because i dont ever get any,but every time ive hunted in snow flurries always gave me food for the family,the cabin is my retreat but since i found out mama got MS i havent hunted ,snow flurries and rain is my game,love the stalk,some my best bucks were taking in pouring down rain,few i could have hit in head with a hammer hahahah,whats best in snow is tracking after dark

basscaptain

basscaptain

Pic of me biding a job ... that was Right before I got my 1st computer,,,, I got a dos 3.1 and windows 95 came out the next WEEK :(

basscaptain

basscaptain

LOL I know what you need for x-mass...>> let me go out to the trunk of the car :)

Nice work :) Your just like me for sure........................................

Top Bottom