the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

You don't even want to go there do.you.. I got to two sitting right now,,, I really got to spend a day just fixing s*** cuz ...... I've just been using s*** it breaks .... I've been grabbing another one using it it breaks I need to spend a day fix and stuff..... and yes it got fu.king cold in the am 2 days ago...
20191018 093154
20191018 093158
20191018 093236

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
same here cold as ice out,i got a new carb for the chainsaw and need to get that bitch running,got 2 huge trees down,i swear my whole life every thing i pickup i have to fix first,shit my oldest boy bought me a new echo weed eater the damn thing went threw 2 tanks of gas and i have to work on that bitch everytime too hahahah,this is the reasoning behind me just building my own shit hahahah
I’ve got one word for you that will fix all your 2 stroke problems.........STIHL!!
Buy it, live it , love it, what ever your fancy!
I swear buy it:)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You don't even want to go there do.you.. I got to two sitting right now,,, I really got to spend a day just fixing s*** cuz ...... I've just been using s*** it breaks .... I've been grabbing another one using it it breaks I need to spend a day fix and stuff..... and yes it got fu.king cold in the am 2 days ago...View attachment 903185View attachment 903186View attachment 903187
is that the 3314 poulan? thats my nightmare too if it is,did you know that huskavarna make the poulan,thie is how they compete with still,huskavarna even make craftsman saws

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’ve got one word for you that will fix all your 2 stroke problems.........STIHL!!
Buy it, live it , love it, what ever your fancy!
I swear buy it:)
this i know,but have a old ass hen that loves to see me work on useless shit haahah bitch sqezze the copper from a penny hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

is that the 3314 poulan? thats my nightmare too if it is,did you know that huskavarna make the poulan,thie is how they compete with still,huskavarna even make craftsman saws
Lol that thing I got in Indiana in the 90's... the other just needs cleaned and sharpened... this is new got it on sale when I got here for 99.99
20191018 100513

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I thought crapsman got bought out by Stanley?
there are several that use brand names,only about 3 companies distribute it all ,same with power tools,milwalke is the only one still made in usa it think,just seen a spider web of knock offs and there are 3 company that make them all then they get to store with the store name on them,bet you didnt know there is whats called a hundred hour chainsaw,believe me most dont make it 100 hours,poulan is one of them look in the serial numbers and the code is in it,put it this way if you cant buy the jug for replacement of engine ,its a 100 hr saw,really i think troy built and dr trimmer are the only that build there own ,even jhon deer fall in this catagory,wish i would have keep that vid,but the overseas sqable going on is from all this china had taken over the market with child labor and have owed the usa money since world war 1,so that what it all about,i was looking at a quantum board ,price was good but then add the other 40 bucks shipping,i bought some led bulbs from china ,took a month to get them arrived busted,guess what seller wouldnt answer email ,so ya the boards look great and you all say they work great,but that slow boat from china aint great,that why i was asking about how many watts the single led bulb is,i could buy about 10 at a time until i got about 40 of them and bang out a decent light i think

basscaptain

basscaptain

damn boy you from texas,all them damn peppers hahahah
I'm from Ca.... born in SD.... LOL
I will say this the shipping at 40$ sound s like a lot... BUT it will be there in a week 10 max....... ups int. will drop it off..... TRUST ME it's worth the $$$$$.... Vicky will answer you very fast if there is anything you want...... I really don't like going over seas for stuff BUT I will do business ( my business has a # with them now) with them........

Top Bottom