the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I have the ones you're wearing two brand new in a box a couple pair it would take me a couple of hours or a day to find them but that's some funny s*** because I wear the exact same slippers and I wear them everywhere
20191016 103428
20191016 103343
20191016 103343

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LOL I know what you need for x-mass...>> let me go out to the trunk of the car :)

Nice work :) Your just like me for sure........................................
cant even remember what thread they were talking about filters,so i put this on your to give you some attention hahaah,ya got about half way threw and have cleaned it so many times that i got to buy another,freaking prices are shit imo,so i recycle every thing i can and this went into a 5 gal bucket topped off with water and fish fert 5-1-1,morbloom 0-10-10 for 2 weeks to charge and in the totes it goes,most dont like char because it holds nutes,it supose too ,there issue isnt the char,there issue is they still want to force feed there plants and cant with the char because it hold nutes for years,i use the shit out of it,make it myself and in the garden it goes along with the ash every year around this time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have the ones you're wearing two brand new in a box a couple pair it would take me a couple of hours or a day to find them but that's some funny s*** because I wear the exact same slippers and I wear them everywhereView attachment 902785View attachment 902786View attachment 902786
mama bought me 2 new pair,isnt cold enough for the fuzzy yet hahaah sure cant wear them to feed the deer,i got deer shit out the ears haaha,these bastards have no fluffy left and hole threw the sides and toe ,still my tromp threw anything shoes haahah,she cant stand it with ny tshirts,i got a few left that have so many holes in it you have to becareful taking off,but damn there thin and a nice brezze go threw them hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

Like I said if she every kicks you out ... just roll down the 40 to exit 300 in tn. and I'll let you know how to get here from there lol :)

basscaptain

basscaptain

cant even remember what thread they were talking about filters,so i put this on your to give you some attention hahaah,ya got about half way threw and have cleaned it so many times that i got to buy another,freaking prices are shit imo,so i recycle every thing i can and this went into a 5 gal bucket topped off with water and fish fert 5-1-1,morbloom 0-10-10 for 2 weeks to charge and in the totes it goes,most dont like char because it holds nutes,it supose too ,there issue isnt the char,there issue is they still want to force feed there plants and cant with the char because it hold nutes for years,i use the shit out of it,make it myself and in the garden it goes along with the ash every year around this time
you can put WHATEVER in this cause I have some much shit in diff places I'm a little lost on whats where also :)

basscaptain

basscaptain

as you can see I Started over on the whole deal.... I got things in there that I could see grow or not...... Then I Trashed the Other Beans and have started new ones...........

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

as you can see I Started over on the whole deal.... I got things in there that I could see grow or not...... Then I Trashed the Other Beans and have started new ones...........
just put 8 more in soil this morning,using random stuff like kellogs garden soil and some kind of nutes i never heard of,that way it be a challenge instead of work,lmao

basscaptain

basscaptain

Bandit and her puppies are doing good. The pups like that spot that I made for growing.... she went in there and had her pups... before I spit it in to a 4x3 area. So I had enough 2 by 4 by 8 to add one more 3 by 4 by 5 room next to the one that I already built I had just enough old drywall to finish that out I'm going to buy a new drywall and New 2 by 4 by 8 for the framing of the apartment. This stuff I bought six months ago to do the framing and I've used it doing other stuff, so I'll just start over again I've got 20, 2 x 4 x10 that are treated that I'll use ... I'll buy 50 or so 2x4x8 to get started a few 2x6x20 and we
20191018 070103
20191018 070130
will be good to go in a couple of days....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Bandit and her puppies are doing good. The pups like that spot that I made for growing.... she went in there and had her pups... before I spit it in to a 4x3 area. So I had enough 2 by 4 by 8 to add one more 3 by 4 by 5 room next to the one that I already built I had just enough old drywall to finish that out I'm going to buy a new drywall and New 2 by 4 by 8 for the framing of the apartment. This stuff I bought six months ago to do the framing and I've used it doing other stuff, so I'll just start over again I've got 20, 2 x 4 x10 that are treated that I'll use ... I'll buy 50 or so 2x4x8 to get started a few 2x6x20 and we View attachment 903168View attachment 903169will be good to go in a couple of days....
work never ends friend

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

got a question for you or@ buzzer,i cant find his thread on the lights we all talked about,but here she go,im looking at this kingbrite hlg quantum board v2 240w lm301b with cree 660nm grow light ,do you have to have some thing to reduce it down to use in reg house current 120? does this light do both veg and bloom and would it cover a 2x4x5 tent?
damn that was hell to remember and type in,i was also told by @MIMedGrower about the strips,my question is do you have to have a driver for each strip?
what was that light you bought and the coverage,how is the heat?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

got a question for you or@ buzzer,i cant find his thread on the lights we all talked about,but here she go,im looking at this kingbrite hlg quantum board v2 240w lm301b with cree 660nm grow light ,do you have to have some thing to reduce it down to use in reg house current 120? does this light do both veg and bloom and would it cover a 2x4x5 tent?
damn that was hell to remember and type in,i was also told by @MIMedGrower about the strips,my question is do you have to have a driver for each strip?

The new fluence spyder with the bars and the chinese copies usually have like 8 bars (strips) and 1 hlg driver on top just like quantum boards.

I know very little about this stuff.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The new fluence spyder with the bars and the chinese copies usually have like 8 bars (strips) and 1 hlg driver on top just like quantum boards.

I know very little about this stuff.
are the light strips we talked about

basscaptain

basscaptain

I can't find the perfect post/ one either.. so with that light you just plug it right in to house 120 yes..... the driver there's a few wire to put toghter and hang it but it's FAST to do.... If you want to run the driver in the tent for heat then you can, Or you can add 10 ft of wire and run it outside.... I have mine outside of the tents right now.... I'm running 3 diff vision of this light right now..
I have 1 of each of these going in tents

Then I have the one Buzz Has / your looking at..... ( I also Have 1 more that I haven't opened or used and it's the last one I order..) anyways I got the extra red strips from e-bay and will just run them off the lights /mw driver I'm using now You Dig.....

Out of all the lights so far I do Like the 1 your looking at the best...... 2nd would be my 2nd link..... 3rd is the 1st link and is a Great light for the money though......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok so next stupid question,i keep seeing the number lm301h,is this just the 1 led bulb?
do each 1 bulb put out 1 watt?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm going out in a few and I'll take some pics Bro... Slow Start this Morning
same here cold as ice out,i got a new carb for the chainsaw and need to get that bitch running,got 2 huge trees down,i swear my whole life every thing i pickup i have to fix first,shit my oldest boy bought me a new echo weed eater the damn thing went threw 2 tanks of gas and i have to work on that bitch everytime too hahahah,this is the reasoning behind me just building my own shit hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

301B is a Better led then the H that's it, In my eyes the only thing I can see diff is the letter.... But that's just me

basscaptain

basscaptain

same here cold as ice out,i got a new carb for the chainsaw and need to get that bitch running,got 2 huge trees down,i swear my whole life every thing i pickup i have to fix first,shit my oldest boy bought me a new echo weed eater the damn thing went threw 2 tanks of gas and i have to work on that bitch everytime too hahahah,this is the reasoning behind me just building my own shit hahahah
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................................................................................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

301B is a Better led then the H that's it
i figured it was the bulb number,from what i see on the first light i mentioned,for a 240 watt light it has 24 of them bulbs is why i was asking,the bulb buying about 10at a time over a period would get me started to were i want to go if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................................................................................
shit sucks,i use my saw about 20 min and the damn thing quits,almost hummed that bitch across the yard when the first tree went down,im out there cutting and just stop ,spent about a good 10 min pulling that damn rope and grabbed the bar and arm went back mama said dont do it,it all you got haaah

Top Bottom