the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

But the reason I didn't just go back to Indiana was I didn't want any snow I just the cold was cool but I just didn't want to have to shovel and I know I don't have to do this here that's never going to stick it's just the fact that it's snowing

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I was just thinking it's been quiet in here lol. That shower wipe ya out? Or did you have one of my neighbors cookies? I swear man I gave him about 8oz of popcorn and shake. Mofo put just over 2 ouces in a cup of butter. Idk if it can even hold that much only made butter once he usually does it for me. 1 fucking cookie I was done. Now I am a light weight by my god was I fucked up. He made 2 dozen cookies with that.
ive never had ediables that did anything,but the folk around me be slobbering and shit,have swole tongue dieses and shit,remind me of the day of paper and cubes hahahahahah.
what always tickled me was the ONE of your buddies that always i do more than you know problem would pass out,fucker have big wadd of spit down side of his head,we be sitting there throwing shit at um tickling under nose and just stupid stuff,he wake and whats happening like he just seen a ghost and at same instant fuck you fuckers come out hahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Shower then food.. I really only eat 1 time a day.. when I use to drink I would not eat till bed that's why I was 300lbs even though I worked everyday... now I'm 198
ive eat one meal a day all my life,i cant work and eat get sick,i went from 286 begin of year to 244 now,didnt change anything other than smaller portions and turned munchies into crunchy veggies is all,not looking like i reach my goal of 200 by new year,so onward threw the fog i do it,mama and i decided not to fall on board with the high price diet food and just diet with foods we love instead,the slower it comes off the slower it comes back,i lost only one pound last week in hospital,so truth be known im not full of shit like everyone says hah ahahahahah

Top Bottom