the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

I got a memo from inkbird. Topgreener Incorporated. LED lights meanwell drivers attention... Screw a whole bunch of tents and Tents we ain't moving period. Get on the third shift and get this s*** f****** going so I'm going to drop some electrical and then I got to go get some reflective insulation board these these boxes pens they're insulated but the tops aren't done so I'm going to insulate them with some board and maybe do some sides and stuff drop some doors on have to make some more for the dogs they're not going to be happy but it all works out in the end I think I'm going to utilize this at least it's ready I can I can flour in here I can do everything in here actually and then I just have to get framing got to get off my ass

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got a memo from inkbird. Topgreener Incorporated. LED lights meanwell drivers attention... Screw a whole bunch of tents and Tents we ain't moving period. Get on the third shift and get this s*** f****** going so I'm going to drop some electrical and then I got to go get some reflective insulation board these these boxes pens they're insulated but the tops aren't done so I'm going to insulate them with some board and maybe do some sides and stuff drop some doors on have to make some more for the dogs they're not going to be happy but it all works out in the end I think I'm going to utilize this at least it's ready I can I can flour in here I can do everything in here actually and then I just have to get framing got to get off my ass
ya ya done heard this song 4 or 5 times now,getrdone homie hahahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya ya done heard this song 4 or 5 times now,getrdone homie hahahahah
ya ya ya ... I'm one old guy trying to do 5 people's Job at 1 time ... I'll try Harder :) LOL

it's hard to really move whats working into here right now.. if you want the truth...... that space out there I feel like I have it dailed in for what I'm working with...... been a long haul.... and to just up root it to start over right now just doesn't sit right with me...

the ONLY time I say something is when I get hit hard with weather........

I got alot of $$$$ in this now........ and everything I do form here out is more $$$ out of my pocket with nothing coming back in LOL

basscaptain

basscaptain

so I got up to the same problem as yesterday... timer for the leds didn't turn off.... so I pulled the plug and will plug it back in at 6am

I know what happen will fix it... But now that the lights have screwed up 2 days .not sure how to get it back to on at 2am off at 9pm without having to deal with bs???

can I go right back to that tonight ??? cause that would make today light only13 hrs......

or should I just pull the 3 2 gal pots and just go 12/12 today in that whole tent????

the food vegs can live on 12/12 ........ the clones in the 2x2 came stay in there without a problem I can run that longer with a blanket over it.....

Not sure where to go with the light problem.... but this will not work for me....... I need to be able to be out there before suns up or I can't get it all done everyday......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so I got up to the same problem as yesterday... timer for the leds didn't turn off.... so I pulled the plug and will plug it back in at 6am

I know what happen will fix it... But now that the lights have screwed up 2 days .not sure how to get it back to on at 2am off at 9pm without having to deal with bs???

can I go right back to that tonight ??? cause that would make today light only13 hrs......

or should I just pull the 3 2 gal pots and just go 12/12 today in that whole tent????

the food vegs can live on 12/12 ........ the clones in the 2x2 came stay in there without a problem I can run that longer with a blanket over it.....

Not sure where to go with the light problem.... but this will not work for me....... I need to be able to be out there before suns up or I can't get it all done everyday......
does the thing have a switch on the side of it,that keeps it on or switch for your timer,not joking you bro,but i got one that confuses the hell out of me,the switch isnt labeled,throws me off every time,so i hook a reg cord into the side of thing and turn it on ,then flip that switch back and forth to find the timer side

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I feel dumb as hell...
I set the time on and for every day.
I set the time off for Monday...

Ya.... ok I'm old fuck me
Lol I've been there my man, sometimes nothing goes right. I'm noticing I now have trouble getting my clothes on the right way around, inside out and backwards most days. This didn't happen when I was younger, not with the frequency its happening now anyways. Things just start slipping away, slowly at first then wham your shitting yourself and getting lost in the back yard. lol😁

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol I've been there my man, sometimes nothing goes right. I'm noticing I now have trouble getting my clothes on the right way around, inside out and backwards most days. This didn't happen when I was younger, not with the frequency its happening now anyways. Things just start slipping away, slowly at first then wham your shitting yourself and getting lost in the back yard. lol😁
what you talking bout,thats the new fad,shirts inside out,vneck on backwards,wearing pajamas every were,ya that a fad your on board and just dont knowd it,hahahahahi got to say the girls pajamas are a turn on ,cant hardly keep up with them on a stick though haahahah

Top Bottom