the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

There liking the 3 part mix in the 5s...
Hf
Of
Hf soil con...

Maybe hot but I don't think I'll have to feed them much at all now....

Good thing I don't have a job... I guess I can deal with the lights for a few more days... fuck..me....

Can I change them some???? What the most I can do without causing a Big problem

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

There liking the 3 part mix in the 5s...
Hf
Of
Hf soil con...

Maybe hot but I don't think I'll have to feed them much at all now....

Good thing I don't have a job... I guess I can deal with the lights for a few more days... fuck..me....

Can I change them some???? What the most I can do without causing a Big problem
what do you mean

basscaptain

basscaptain

In the fires I decided to mix 1/3 well on the bottom I put some rocks and then I put one third ocean Forest 1/3 Happy Frog in 1/3 of that Happy Frog soil conditioner yeah I know it's hot but I I said f*** it dude I don't read instructions... bro I go by the seat of my pants on everything

basscaptain

basscaptain

And for the lights since I'm stuck right now with the lights coming on at 6 a.m. instead of 2 a.m. I lose us for hours and that's what I worked out here I can't lose that time so can I gain any of that back like an hour or is it like 15 minutes a day cuz if I have to go 15 minutes a day I ain't doing all that s*** just to flip them in f****** week

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

In the fires I decided to mix 1/3 well on the bottom I put some rocks and then I put one third ocean Forest 1/3 Happy Frog in 1/3 of that Happy Frog soil conditioner yeah I know it's hot but I I said f*** it dude I don't read instructions... bro I go by the seat of my pants on everything
it gonna be hot like a super soil,so just water,the conditioner is great stuff ,but it is a conditioner,so nothing but good ole water for a while,a plus the happy frog was old when you got it so you all good there im sure it had got wet at some time ,just for shits and giggles do a slurry test see were your at on your soil

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

so I got up to the same problem as yesterday... timer for the leds didn't turn off.... so I pulled the plug and will plug it back in at 6am

I know what happen will fix it... But now that the lights have screwed up 2 days .not sure how to get it back to on at 2am off at 9pm without having to deal with bs???

can I go right back to that tonight ??? cause that would make today light only13 hrs......

or should I just pull the 3 2 gal pots and just go 12/12 today in that whole tent????

the food vegs can live on 12/12 ........ the clones in the 2x2 came stay in there without a problem I can run that longer with a blanket over it.....

Not sure where to go with the light problem.... but this will not work for me....... I need to be able to be out there before suns up or I can't get it all done everyday......
You forgot to put the switch to timer mode instead of constant didn't you.... Score 1 for Aqua man 😂😂😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

does the thing have a switch on the side of it,that keeps it on or switch for your timer,not joking you bro,but i got one that confuses the hell out of me,the switch isnt labeled,throws me off every time,so i hook a reg cord into the side of thing and turn it on ,then flip that switch back and forth to find the timer side
Dammit you beat me to it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

And for the lights since I'm stuck right now with the lights coming on at 6 a.m. instead of 2 a.m. I lose us for hours and that's what I worked out here I can't lose that time so can I gain any of that back like an hour or is it like 15 minutes a day cuz if I have to go 15 minutes a day I ain't doing all that s*** just to flip them in f****** week
if you want them 6 to6 just do it,they are still veg, im difrent in veg i dont even care about light interuption come flower it all about the 12/12 no light leaks no interuptions and humidity is a big factor also with temps,whole difrent critter in flower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lol I've been there my man, sometimes nothing goes right. I'm noticing I now have trouble getting my clothes on the right way around, inside out and backwards most days. This didn't happen when I was younger, not with the frequency its happening now anyways. Things just start slipping away, slowly at first then wham your shitting yourself and getting lost in the back yard. lol😁
I could multi task when I was younger... I had to give that up a couple years ago... It's gets me in trouble now

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
i got one timer that throws me every time,love the damn thing because it has 2 recepticuls ,one on each side,throws my ass off every time,the others i have just one recepticul on the front of timer
We bought a bunch of weather proof 1500w timers for our coolers in our store through a energy efficiency program. I run an extension cord with a 4 square box with 4 outlets in each out of the timers when I want a couple of fans off at the same time as the lights. The new ballast I bought in the summer doesn't like anything in the same box coming on at the same time for some reason so its on its own timer now, that fked me up for a couple of days with light not coming on with the fans or vice versa.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

We bought a bunch of weather proof 1500w timers for our coolers in our store through a energy efficiency program. I run an extension cord with a 4 square box with 4 outlets in each out of the timers when I want a couple of fans off at the same time as the lights. The new ballast I bought in the summer doesn't like anything in the same box coming on at the same time for some reason so its on its own timer now, that fked me up for a couple of days with light not coming on with the fans or vice versa.
thats the same with my T5HO light,straight run to the panel all it likes but has it own timer too

basscaptain

basscaptain

ok so let me get this right.

I can let it run the day..and shut off tonight at 9 pm...
and come back on at 2 am and I'm Kool...

Now on thanksgiving I want to filp the 3 in 5's and want them to run like 4 to 4

so I can do this with out a problem

if this will be a problem I'll change the timers to run 6 am to 1am but that sucks cause we go to bed around 9pm and up around midnight- 2 am or so

Top Bottom