the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

HD and Riged is the Only tools that I know of that is made in the USA and has a LIFE TIME War.... Now

I think there is only MIll thats is also made here..... Everything else is over sea now I think.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

More stuff showed up today
20191018 143213

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm from Ca.... born in SD.... LOL
I will say this the shipping at 40$ sound s like a lot... BUT it will be there in a week 10 max....... ups int. will drop it off..... TRUST ME it's worth the $$$$$.... Vicky will answer you very fast if there is anything you want...... I really don't like going over seas for stuff BUT I will do business ( my business has a # with them now) with them........
my part of the world ,shit every thing has peppers every thing,i almost emailed her since you mentioned her name,the light i was looking at is on alibi

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If my oldest brother Didn't Die in TX about 17 yrs ago I would swear your Ken Jr....
my youngest is finally leaving home,a good thing,but his choice of were has me sick,he a grown man so be it,just wish he wasnt so bull headed and had a trade under his belt or at least a degree,im upset were he is moving but glad the shit ass is getting out my house been wanting him gone since ha was 14 hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

HD and Riged is the Only tools that I know of that is made in the USA and has a LIFE TIME War.... Now

I think there is only MIll thats is also made here..... Everything else is over sea now I think.....
pretty much correct,that why there having temper tamprums,shit look out on the road,all imports or the big three having all there shit come from there,something wrong with that,lucky me i dont have many more years to put up with it hahaahh,i was talking to mama yesterday,i eye balled a 50ish ford truck ,dude claims he got 20 grand in it,new motor and tranny doesnt cost that mush,i figure 10 k for the truck,i crawled all under that bitch all original steel american iron from the day,not a single rust hole on it,and the dents i feel sorry for what hit it,i broke a toe kicking my 65 chevy truck years ago hahahah,hadnt kicked even a tire since haahh.
truck was all together and he took out engine and trans and replaced it,i asked if he want to sale both,he said he sold as scrap iron ,damn dummy,those 2 would have brought a lot of change these days,still has the starter button on floor by accelrater though ,he kept that said it was cool ,got a wood bed and sides ,i would not have paid 10 k for it,if it had original bed yes i would have

basscaptain

basscaptain

my youngest is finally leaving home,a good thing,but his choice of were has me sick,he a grown man so be it,just wish he wasnt so bull headed and had a trade under his belt or at least a degree,im upset were he is moving but glad the shit ass is getting out my house been wanting him gone since ha was 14 hahahah
Not to sure about all that... I feel the same.... BUT I also stopped talking to jessica and helping her and a couble yrs later she's gone.... So it's a Catch 22 Bro....
You will be helping him till the day you die.........

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

she will take care of you....
that would be great if i knew what the hell i was doing,all these cobs ,leds quantum all might be the same im clueless and just need a better lite to combat this damn heat issues,the heat shuts me down around end of april to end of oct,i start my seeds first of oct the heat wont hurt the vegging plants,just a example,when i walked out this house at 530 this morn it was 55 and right now it is 90,just another texas day,dont mind forcast here it will change on the hour i promise,lmao

basscaptain

basscaptain

that would be great if i knew what the hell i was doing,all these cobs ,leds quantum all might be the same im clueless and just need a better lite to combat this damn heat issues,the heat shuts me down around end of april to end of oct,i start my seeds first of oct the heat wont hurt the vegging plants,just a example,when i walked out this house at 530 this morn it was 55 and right now it is 90,just another texas day,dont mind forcast here it will change on the hour i promise,lmao
buy the 301B with the Cree Buzzer777 Light.................... Damit.................................................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not to sure about all that... I feel the same.... BUT I also stopped talking to jessica and helping her and a couble yrs later she's gone.... So it's a Catch 22 Bro....
You will be helping him till the day you die.........
i will no doubt ,it in my dna good or bad always been there hahahah,when my first boy left home for college it hammered mama,not me the boy had his head on straight and worked 2 jobs while in college and paid for 8 years of it,now he and his wife both geoligist have paid all there student loans and done with that shit,im disabled so is mama and my youngest could get pretty much a free ride because of it,but still says no one hire you with a associate degree,told him and still do tell em that shit in 10 years

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm going to run 2 for that and 1 for Hydo Maybe or something close..... there 1/2" so I can use them in alot of things... going to order 6 more for the price.....:)
think extra,i was gonna use them to have a trough for the deer and wild animals,this damn feral cat of mine would be batting it around just to see the water come on haah they do get holes in them if the dogs bite um

basscaptain

basscaptain

think extra,i was gonna use them to have a trough for the deer and wild animals,this damn feral cat of mine would be batting it around just to see the water come on haah they do get holes in them if the dogs bite um
your not going to like this but china again.......

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

your not going to like this but china again.......

i swear the could reduce tarrif taxes just buy putting a city in international waters outside are ports hahahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

that's why I run them in a 5 gal b, then 1/2 pvc to the tote lid on the 5 with some holes to breath and your good to go

Latest posts

Top Bottom