the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hate sanding but it has to be done..... I pull my stuff tight that way I can blade it betewn coats.... I'll sand for finish /touch up :)
i been using the thin stuff cant remember the name of it,i found a trick on you tube for using reg mud that works crazy great,i mix about half a 5 gal bucket mud to about 1/2 tsp of dawn dish soap,shit goes on like fiber glass smooth as shit,trowel it on and soon as it dries hit er again no sanding,put it right on,i take 4 in blade first coat,12 in second and finish with 16 in trowel ,sanding is a how lot easier and no streaks no holes

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Love it your on a roll good to see..... LOL

got my light strip today.....

it's raining...................
seeing how the watts are were they are im thinking 2 bulbs each side for side lights,7 of them bitchs will grow some medicine,not really interested in frosted flake just smoke and pain relive if you dig,i wired in my breaker box a 20 amp circut by itself just for my grows ,so if they really putting out 19 watt draw 7 of them wouldnt even touch the amps i have,then 2 fan filter combos and a oscallating fan inside.
was running the 400 and 2 fan filter combos and fan inside with no problems before,i wouldnt be in this mess but a homie got me going on popping seeds hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell im vegging anyway so i be able to tell if they will do for flower before hand if not hello 400 hps hahahah,next time your in home depot check out that new led light there stocking,damn thing blinded my ass hahahah

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thats odd,why advertisView attachment 903702View attachment 903701e 150,they all are 150 watt advertised,huh guess we got the same shit as the blurple advertising going on,one thing for sure they keep same temp as outside the tent,i run in outside conditions just without the sun,same temp no ac or heat just mother nature,the damn things are pretty freaking bright,home depot has another light thats 4 ft long 2 led bulbs,the damn thing is so bright i had to get mama to see the stock number were i could read about it,99 bucks,be a bright i see the light light hahahah,so i built one getto style,hadnt moved it down on plants yet about 2ft above them ,there is no heat at all,even replace the can filter and at end of run same temp coming out as the the outside air.
getto blasting ,cant remember who it was using them in a small cabinet ,but has some nice looking plants

I think you still have to go by true watts. Like with cfl twisty bulbs. Say 60 watt equivalent but really 15 watts.

basscaptain

basscaptain

hell im vegging anyway so i be able to tell if they will do for flower before hand if not hello 400 hps hahahah,next time your in home depot check out that new led light there stocking,damn thing blinded my ass hahahah
HD is about 100 miles away from me so I'm not going there..LOL Buzz sent me a link to a light there and I was surpised how much stuff is on line there now....

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Hi, been running autos 91/2 years, first off they do poorly outdoors, most autos are ment for indoors, next u do not transplant autos, there root systems are weak and u can shock them, put the germanated bean in the pot u intend to do ur whole grow in, next why 2 tents? I run my autos in a 4×4×80inc tent with a 600w led there is more than enough room, autos are tricky, fussy , and bitchy, i have seen it all, next autos need very little nutrients, i lightly feed botanacare pro grow in veg, 1/4 dose waterd down, when my plants are done with veg i either use botanacare pro bloom soil mix or atami bloombastic, medium is fox farm ocean forest+ pearlite for airation and good clay for drainage this is important, seeds can allso be a problem just paid $65 for 3 seeds and only 1 germanated, sometimes they refuse to flower, and you just dont run them the same way as photos, pics are my last run of 3 plants, sweet gelato by sweet seeds, a great breeder. good luck if you need help or advice just ask your friend.

20191008 172156
20190628 180716
20190501 111503
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think you still have to go by true watts. Like with cfl twisty bulbs. Say 60 watt equivalent but really 15 watts.
that would put me at 450 then,huh we will see what gives like i said it is above 2 ft ,i got some little babies in there see how the take the day,if still good by morning i start dropping it down,i made my mind up to go just like a newbie this round,actually bought nutrients and kellogs garden soil,give it a go just like first time,hahaha wish i could go back to virgin again for first time it was a dozzie hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

that would put me at 450 then,huh we will see what gives like i said it is above 2 ft ,i got some little babies in there see how the take the day,if still good by morning i start dropping it down,i made my mind up to go just like a newbie this round,actually bought nutrients and kellogs garden soil,give it a go just like first time,hahaha wish i could go back to virgin again for first time it was a dozzie hahahah
you will be fine you can grow with those..... love it.........

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

HD is about 100 miles away from me so I'm not going there..LOL Buzz sent me a link to a light there and I was surpised how much stuff is on line there now....
bet it the same im talking about ,it is new even had a tag for new to store,that bitch was bright,im mean they had it standing on end and i was 6 or 7 ft in front of it,i couldnt even see,gave me a damn headache,i got brain damage if you hadnt figured it out hahaha,i swear it was same as the quantum bulbs you all been showing bright as bitch ,ya i got the you already have 3 lights you dont even use speech lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you will be fine you can grow with those..... love it.........
that strip tape might be a good side lighting option too,all they had at store was blue,hell i aint and never been into the disco scene hahahahhh,i have a 16 bulb t5ho light ,im considering tearing it apart and making a 4 bulb ,or taking the 2 sides and making the light angle on both sides,all the bulbs for it and all damn thing is 4 ft long 3 ft wide,i could cut the frame and put hinges to were i can move them however i want,what i was looking for was the adapter from t5ho to led bulbs for it when i seen these jokers on the shelf

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I veg with only 250 watts of t-5 flourescent 2 ft tubes in a 3x3 tent.

And i think you got me backwards. 450 is the equivelent led fake wattage?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Well I fu.k up this morning... :( I put 1 of the THC Bomb's that 1 trans planted yesterday on the wood pile and it fell down about 3' and was setting with the pot on top of it..... it's windy as fuck today after all night rain and I wanted it to get some sun :(.......
hasn't been to good of a day so far.... Order some beans and make a mistake on that also.......
Now it's Noon and I have got Sh.t Done lol.. Guess it's just going to be one of those days... :)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well I fu.k up this morning... :( I put 1 of the THC Bomb's that 1 trans planted yesterday on the wood pile and it fell down about 3' and was setting with the pot on top of it..... it's windy as fuck today after all night rain and I wanted it to get some sun :(.......
hasn't been to good of a day so far.... Order some beans and make a mistake on that also.......
Now it's Noon and I have got Sh.t Done lol.. Guess it's just going to be one of those days... :)
Coffee solves everything in my experience. Hope it gets better

basscaptain

basscaptain

I went ahead and planted it back in the pot stuck a stick in it... I think it will make it ,maybe.... I put it back in the 2 by 2 tent under the softer Light and I'll wait for a few days to see what happens...
20191022 120054
20191022 120139
20191022 120206

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm going to end up with probably four of these strips so I'm painting boards with some semi-gloss DTM paint that I've got and I'll change out the other board once they're all painted three or four coats

Top Bottom