the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well i been trying some thing new last few grows,and without a doubt makes a impact on bugs,seems knats like to crawl up in the holes of your pots,why not ,that is the one place that is or better be always wet right,even if you let um dry,the bottom two inches should be moist,so i have been trying this outside as well ,it does make a small impact on worms getting into my soil out there but no notice of knats in both indoor or outdoor containers.
i been putting 1 to
2 inch flat round rocks in the bottom of pots,layered in about 1- 1/2 in deep in bottom,were my roots will go down there but no soil is there for the shit heads to climb into,layered in to the point of placing them as you would a rock sidewalk,hadnt seen any in past 2 years doing this,so inside a good thing,outside ahhh
pro and cons
pro /def lack of the knats-also great for getting all runoff out of pots were the moisture dries quicker
con/ pots are heavier harder to judge weight for water but doable,at the least 2 to 2 1/2 inches of space on bottom of pots lacking media.
so with these 3 gal pots in reality im still running with my 1 gal pots plus a little,keeping the plants as you see short enough to avoid light and filter,tent is only 5 ft tall

basscaptain

basscaptain

well i been trying some thing new last few grows,and without a doubt makes a impact on bugs,seems knats like to crawl up in the holes of your pots,why not ,that is the one place that is or better be always wet right,even if you let um dry,the bottom two inches should be moist,so i have been trying this outside as well ,it does make a small impact on worms getting into my soil out there but no notice of knats in both indoor or outdoor containers.
i been putting 1 toView attachment 930885View attachment 930884 2 inch flat round rocks in the bottom of pots,layered in about 1- 1/2 in deep in bottom,were my roots will go down there but no soil is there for the shit heads to climb into,layered in to the point of placing them as you would a rock sidewalk,hadnt seen any in past 2 years doing this,so inside a good thing,outside ahhh
pro and cons
pro /def lack of the knats-also great for getting all runoff out of pots were the moisture dries quicker
con/ pots are heavier harder to judge weight for water but doable,at the least 2 to 2 1/2 inches of space on bottom of pots lacking media.
so with these 3 gal pots in reality im still running with my 1 gal pots plus a little,keeping the plants as you see short enough to avoid light and filter,tent is only 5 ft tall
Looks Great Old Man......... 🌿 😎

you come up with some stuff bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Looks Great Old Man......... 🌿 😎

you come up with some stuff bro
still working on the hoppers,man let me say when i do ,im patient that shit haahah,wasp too,thing is what atract most bugs is the color yellow,every damn thing in my gardens put out yellow flowers except peppers and peas,then you got slugs and grubs that tear them a ass bringing the coons after them hahahh,hunting coon as we speek got one in the ceiling of house i need to catch before i can close up the hole in facia,dont need son bitch dieing in there stinking shit up hahaah,problem stems from no acess to the other end of house from ac vents going threw only opening ,bastards are about 2ft round and have 3 closing the entrance,not to mention my ass to old to crawl threw the bitch hahaah,young pups aint never around when it work time hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

What is the blue thing hanging?

for months I was thinking they were for the lights lol

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

for months I was thinking they were for the lights lol
Thanks. At first I thought it was a sticky trap then I looked at it more and was like maybe I should ask. Nice healthy plants though.

Top Bottom