the crazy stuff you do

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

about 20 a month or 180 a yr.......
I know how to use the site.... It's easy and my site looks good for someone that can't read or write well..

so that's the deal then you add the other stuff but i just paid for the hosting and the goole listing thing whatever it's called...

basscaptain

basscaptain

I don't have a problem with godaddy

I just wanted to SAVE $$$ since this Growing Indoors Costs$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and there isn't much $$$ beaning made on the conor when it's 13 degs out .... you feel me...lol

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Ahhh okay. That's more like it i thought u were speaking like 200 a month or something. I was omfg. Nah you're actually right around average price. I get you. Sticking with what you know. You could maybe save a couple dollars (maybe 20$-40$ total for the year) but that's about it man. I didn't realize you were paying yearly. I'm a monthly type guy xD. Godaddy is a really good host too.

Spare time check out BlueHost, A2 Hosting, I use TrentaHost, some other options for you. I don't know exactly their plans, they might even be more expensive. But if take a gander and just see what they offer maybe next time that 200 dollar bill comes around. Save you some grow cash ;)

computers are my shit, drop a message if u ever need some tech help bass.

anyways, sorry for my interruption back to your grow log. 😭😭😭😂😂😂

basscaptain

basscaptain

anything goes here.......

sometimes i do the yr thing when $$$ is good ... Sometimes I do the month to month deal........
I'll look at those sites cause. for some reason I paid the yr for the google listing cause it was 70% off and I just paid for march so I'll have to do something next month.... but they gave me 20 % off the next order also so that's why I didn't do the 180 this time.....

cause i spend $$$ at lowes and the state wants $$$$ today also....

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

anything goes here.......

sometimes i do the yr thing when $$$ is good ... Sometimes I do the month to month deal........
I'll look at those sites cause. for some reason I paid the yr for the google listing cause it was 70% off and I just paid for march so I'll have to do something next month.... but they gave me 20 % off the next order also so that's why I didn't do the 180 this time.....

cause i spend $$$ at lowes and the state wants $$$$ today also....
I use Webs.com. it's free. No problems no issues in 8 years. Still have my old one when I was in OC.

Duddles

Duddles

Well I'm just paying godaddy for my web site for right now.... Need to just keep it up and running and this is working i'm sure I can save a $$$ but right now it's not worth the time to try......

they gave me 20% off

Send me an email, I own a server, I will host your site 100% for free.

[email protected]

Unlimited email addresses, I'll give you like 20 gigs of space.
I own about 300 domains.
I do nothing with GoDaddy except for reg for $1 per domain name (because I have so many with them).

Send me an email, I'll get you sorted out, all you will need to do is change your DNS servers to point to mine.

Last edited:
Duddles

Duddles

I use Webs.com. it's free. No problems no issues in 8 years. Still have my old one when I was in OC.

Webs.com is junk.
It's owned by Vistaprint.
They run multiple ads on your website so they can make money.
As a result, the sites they host look 100% unprofessional.

That's the real opinion of webs.com

Top Bottom