The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Watch this @tobh. I seriously can't get this song out of my head lately, but this live version is really wild, I didn't realize there were so many of them and the instruments were so wacky. Very very cool. But again, it's just striking that nerve of feeling the loss of something. I dont like the feeling at all. But I love having found a song that so perfectly captures the feeling at just the perfect time.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Watch this @tobh. I seriously can't get this song out of my head lately, but this live version is really wild, I didn't realize there were so many of them and the instruments were so wacky. Very very cool. But again, it's just striking that nerve of feeling the loss of something. I dont like the feeling at all. But I love having found a song that so perfectly captures the feeling at just the perfect time.

holy shit!! all their shit is old school! like 70s style when it was literally running the circuits to manipulate the electrical signals.. listening now. super fuckin cool.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

That performance is epic.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
i took the charge of two pages of music seriously but was divided between my thread and yours lol trimming all fuckin day took the head weird places.. trying to find the right playlist for the mindset now though. struggling.
Here's a good one for having drinks alone at a task.. lol, been there. These guys have some great tunes. This has been sort of my theme song for the last couple years lol.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
given this is the first harvest that's taking literally days to trim since i was in college (and had a crew of stoners happy to take a cut), i forgot how meditative it is. forced to do the same thing, over and over and over, for hours on end allows you to really evaluate a lot of shit. you're coming up on the same mental prison, not that you're not in one already. just getting tired of everything i'm hearing, you know? need new, old, different. not everything i've heard for the decades before now.

Casimpi

Casimpi

Just caught up and just killer work. It made me think that someone somewhere grows the best example of a strain ever grown and I would wager its most likely the breeder in many cases, but maybe not in this one.

Also I love the taste in music especially the Die Antwoord and Oliver Tree and papers.
IMG 8359

Latest posts

Top Bottom