The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
My nerves have been pretty shot lately, haven't been in much of a social mood at all. Im laying low. But I'll update a bit more as I get closer to harvest.

Only thing keeping me level at the moment is a lot of hash. Speaking of which, I just hand rolled a joint so nice I had to stop and really appreciate it before lighting it up. Figured I'd share a couple pics. There is something i find so satisfying about putting together a really well rolled joint.
20220129 133043
20220129 133126
20220129 133103

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dang. Rich folks papers. What is that, $50 a pack? 🤣
Imagine.. lol, but seriously yeah about $50. I buy them in the 24 pack boxes. So about $2 per pack.

By far my favourite rolling papers.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Imagine.. lol, but seriously yeah about $50. I buy them in the 24 pack boxes. So about $2 per pack.

By far my favourite rolling papers.
Rich guy,,,I go cheap with Raw
And vegan tips ( vegan?) cheaper than reg tips & reusable says the promo

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Rich guy,,,I go cheap with Raw View attachment 1211592And vegan tips ( vegan?) cheaper than reg tips & reusable says the promoView attachment 1211593
I dont know what it is about Raw papers but I just can't get into them. They burn different, paper feels too thin.. don't know. Just don't like them that much.

And really the difference of $20 for something that takes me almost a year to use up lol, if that makes me rich I guess I'm loaded haha. I'd rather just pony up the small amount of coin for the ones I prefer. I save enough money on weed, I think I deserve to splurge every now and then on my fancy papers 🤣

Observationist

Observationist

I dont know what it is about Raw papers but I just can't get into them. They burn different, paper feels too thin.. don't know. Just don't like them that much.

And really the difference of $20 for something that takes me almost a year to use up lol, if that makes me rich I guess I'm loaded haha. I'd rather just pony up the small amount of coin for the ones I prefer. I save enough money on weed, I think I deserve to splurge every now and then on my fancy papers 🤣
zags work for me, raws dont burn right for shit, for me.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Ya I know what you mean. I was just razzing you. I'll go through 24 packs about 4 months about a pack and a half a week. I don't like heavy papers and I bought a pack of zig zag silver? real thin $3.50 a pack ( gas station) I couldn't burn one without it running down the joint. I guess its what we get used to...

I used to roll with the old Export whites...like white news print or Players reg without glue ...that was fun...You ever roll with those? We had to tear a small strip off the paper and lick the ripped part, the the torn fibers hold the papers together...sorta

PK1

PK1

Supporter
My nerves have been pretty shot lately, haven't been in much of a social mood at all. Im laying low. But I'll update a bit more as I get closer to harvest.

Only thing keeping me level at the moment is a lot of hash. Speaking of which, I just hand rolled a joint so nice I had to stop and really appreciate it before lighting it up. Figured I'd share a couple pics. There is something i find so satisfying about putting together a really well rolled joint.View attachment 1211581View attachment 1211583View attachment 1211582
that M filter is for millionaire? thats a mad looking joint dude 👊

Rich guy,,,I go cheap with Raw View attachment 1211592And vegan tips ( vegan?) cheaper than reg tips & reusable says the promoView attachment 1211593

aren't these like the extra paper? i find them burning too fast.

Top Bottom