The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

exactly. that's the biggest reason i don't fuck with coke anymore too. after going through meth, coke was always like child's play. a fun social drug, ya know. anymore i don't trust anything i don't produce myself, or can't get via a verified prescription. fentanyl is scary shit, and fuckers are putting it in everything.
I know right and my old ass would do coke every now and then if I knew it was straight ! But theses gangs today are getting already cut up with the shit- they their greedy asses add more ? Wtf what ever happened to Vitamin E so ya just had to shit ! Lol or baby lax ! Lol those days are gone

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I know right and my old ass would do coke every now and then if I knew it was straight ! But theses gangs today are getting already cut up with the shit- they their greedy asses add more ? Wtf what ever happened to Vitamin E so ya just had to shit ! Lol or baby lax ! Lol those days are gone
back in new mexico i used to get it right over the border, so it was still relatively clean. we'd cut it with caffeine powder if we had to. but you're right man. most of these fucks are just stacking on already cut shit and it's just not safe anymore. anyways, best quit blowing up DB's thread with hard topics lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

back in new mexico i used to get it right over the border, so it was still relatively clean. we'd cut it with caffeine powder if we had to. but you're right man. most of these fucks are just stacking on already cut shit and it's just not safe anymore. anyways, best quit blowing up DB's thread with hard topics lol
Shit yeah sorry DB if ya want I can get rid of it just let me know .

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey Dirtbag, got plants? I just started my 4th run since March 2021 with a new light & hoping for a better Yield. Green crack coming from China is why I grow now again. SS

Top Bottom