The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
These are good buddies of mine from when I was in high school. I used to jam with Mark the drummer quite often, great guys.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Hahaha like I said we should probably hang out at some point. Meet up in our boats or something.

Do you play music to your plants?

Or tell them they look good?

I have been thinking about putting on a podcast with a psycholog that says 'i love to be healthy and happy' over and over and over. Curious if the plants pick up on it

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hows that SE5000 holdin up? I am about to do my 1st. fimmimg of my six in veg. They are 1 week old in 3 gal coco/perlite under Philzon FD 4500 450w light. Cheers SS

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hows that SE5000 holdin up? I am about to do my 1st. fimmimg of my six in veg. They are 1 week old in 3 gal coco/perlite under Philzon FD 4500 450w light. Cheers SS
It's in storage for the season now. I won't grow again until next winter if needed. But I might not need to grow again for a couple years. See how long the stash lasts.
It did really well though, very happy with it.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Do you play music to your plants?

Or tell them they look good?

I have been thinking about putting on a podcast with a psycholog that says 'i love to be healthy and happy' over and over and over. Curious if the plants pick up on it
one of my old school grower friends years back always played music for the girls, I think it was probably to mask the noise of the fans running, but I give the girls loud love too, mostly because I can’t work without the tunes. 😺

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
There we go, that's more my era, I played that song a lot, one night in particular, loud maybe 100 times lol, when my girl & son took off to California while I was at work..Fkin bitch had me by the balls.....every note strikes deep & it gets me reminiscing about the early 80's and one drunken night with that song by Charlie Daniels on loop.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
There we go, that's more my era, I played that song a lot, one night in particular, loud maybe 100 times lol, when my girl & son took off to California while I was at work..Fkin bitch had me by the balls.....every note strikes deep & it gets me reminiscing about the early 80's and one drunken night with that song by Charlie Daniels on loop.
I'm guilty of doing this with songs too, usually around traumatic events. Find a song that matches my mood and binge it over and over again.

When my buddy Jay was killed and I was first on scene for his accident I binged this song over and over again drinking alone in the shed. Odd because it doesn't have any lyrical relation to the event but the tone hit me.

When my Father passed away shortly after my mother died I binged this song hard one night, it was their song.

Very recently had a binge event with this song played on a loop.. hit my feeling of despondence over certain affairs lately.

There are more

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Binged this tune over and over again on the way home after my mother's funeral. Mainly because my wife was so supportive, it really drove home how much she means to me.

I got so hammered in the back seat of the car driving home from Seattle that I don't even remember crossing the border, apparently I passed out, and woke up on the blackball ferry from Port Angeles and barfed all over the car deck lol. I guess customs was really cool about It all apparently. They gave their condolences and waved us through.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Binged this tune over and over again on the way home after my mother's funeral. Mainly because my wife was so supportive, it really drove home how much she means to me.

I got so hammered in the back seat of the car driving home from Seattle that I don't even remember crossing the border, apparently I passed out, and woke up on the blackball ferry from Port Angeles and barfed all over the car deck lol. I guess customs was really cool about It all apparently. They gave their condolences and waved us through.

There are a few songs like that I can't listen to any more without getting all morose and teary eye's. Then there are others that stick in my head and won't leave....hard getting to sleep some nights with tunes looping around in my head.

Top Bottom