The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

This is a rap battle between a hot dog and a hamburger.
Nice. Now I wanna see pie vs pudding
182117828 2667317063558323 4909509285475627379 n
194757118 109929664645111 7819065922555702397 n

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

@Dirtbag, Just wanted to let you know I just got done I'm first run with grodan blocks and uni-slabs, must say i'm very impressed with them, I realized how much I missed the benefits of hydro ish lol. I found them every easy to grow in. I had 0 issues with them, no PH, PPM build up issues what so ever, I did have quite a few times they got to dry on me though, my own fault, wife was in the hospital for a week over xmas so my test room didn't get look after really well for bit. once I got my timers setup piece of cake. but even with those issues they turned out pretty damm good, compared to sunshine much faster growth, way easier to dial in the nutes and overall bigger better quality, I'm close to 2 weeks of drying on some of the buds and they smell just like the day I cut them, very strong. So no more sunshine for me, these are far easier to handle and out grow sunshine with ease.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@Dirtbag, Just wanted to let you know I just got done I'm first run with grodan blocks and uni-slabs, must say i'm very impressed with them, I realized how much I missed the benefits of hydro ish lol. I found them every easy to grow in. I had 0 issues with them, no PH, PPM build up issues what so ever, I did have quite a few times they got to dry on me though, my own fault, wife was in the hospital for a week over xmas so my test room didn't get look after really well for bit. once I got my timers setup piece of cake. but even with those issues they turned out pretty damm good, compared to sunshine much faster growth, way easier to dial in the nutes and overall bigger better quality, I'm close to 2 weeks of drying on some of the buds and they smell just like the day I cut them, very strong. So no more sunshine for me, these are far easier to handle and out grow sunshine with ease.
Awesome! I agree, so much easier to handle in and out, easier to dial in, faster growth, fewer pests.. I love the unislabs.

🤟😤🤘

Moshmen

Moshmen

Awesome! I agree, so much easier to handle in and out, easier to dial in, faster growth, fewer pests.. I love the unislabs.

🤟😤🤘

It’s just getting the nutes dialed and I think I’ll like it too?, theses were started from seed at same time ! I have no clue what I’m doin and you would still think the wool is at least a week older - thanks for turnin us on!

ED640E32 AB35 4514 AC92 73DD3F8D03DE
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
It’s just getting the nutes dialed and I think I’ll like it too?, theses were started from seed at same time ! I have no clue what I’m doin and you would still think the wool is at least a week older - thanks for turnin us on!
Amazing how easy hydroponic growth can be, am I right?
Block on slab.. doesn't get much easier.

sambapati

sambapati

Looks like there are a lot of positive experiences with these groan blocks and uni-slabs. If I can bring some back next time in the US that would be cool (don't touch my bags Mr Customs man)

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I don't but have some buddies that do, I really don't know much about it other then that jet would be fucking awesome lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
that falcon is fun! Their not that expensive
Yeah they're really not that bad. It does add up though. Batteries are over $100 each and only good for a 3-4min flight time per charge. And you need a good charger and a 6 channel transmitter minimum.
I've already got an 8 channel transmitter and charger so it would be just the bird and a few batteries. Probably around a thousand bucks Cdn.

Madmax

Madmax

That things a beast.id b too frightened id get it out half tanked and well that would b it 😃.how quick can that thing go

Reactions: PK1
Anthem

Anthem

Anyone here fly model airplanes?

I'm working up the nerve to pull the trigger on a ducted fan F-16. I've always wanted a jet, and this thing looks fukin dope. It's like the ultimate toy.

DB I have run mo
Yeah they're really not that bad. It does add up though. Batteries are over $100 each and only good for a 3-4min flight time per charge. And you need a good charger and a 6 channel transmitter minimum.
I've already got an 8 channel transmitter and charger so it would be just the bird and a few batteries. Probably around a thousand bucks Cdn.
Check out Bob Violet Models. I think he has some of the real jet engine stuff. I think his F14 tomcat was originally the DCU F-14 Tomcat, but it was a ducted fan model that ran OS 90 engines I seem to remember.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Besides the wool - I defoliated that current run .mayb not as drastic as guys but def more than I ever have by alot! Lol stripped at flip, then agai today (22) it was scary ! But yet another technique that needs further investigating for sure !- could not gets pics load I’ll try later - but so far even in dirt seems to improve !

ED00DAE8 390A 4421 AC97 7866B036D4C7
E92623BE 1002 4004 9A66 D2D4C0734C03
Top Bottom