The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looking insane in here!! 👊 How many more days till the pluck and flip?
I'll probably strip them tomorrow and flip a few days after that. I planned on doing it this weekend but then beers and hangover.
It's ready to flip now.

Only thing I'm flipping today is poutine and pizza into my face hole.

This is such a shitty excuse for poutine. Nobody here uses real curds and it annoys me. But it'll have to do. Store didn't have curds either or I'd have added some myself.
20211128 123504

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Ya. That’s not the best curd to gravy ratio.
do like the poutine tho, probably the only food in Canada I would deem Canadian cuisine, wish we had more food culture.😂

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
fuck man. this run is gonna be ridiculous. you're looking at this situation too:

View attachment 1192682
That's beautiful @tobh. I sure hope mine rebound as hard as yours did. I'll admit I'm feeling kinda bad about pulling some of the ginormous fan leaves. There's a few dinner plate sized ones in here. But seeing your results is reassuring. It's such a mindfuck stripping the plants down. Feels wrong, looks wrong.. but I can not argue with results.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
That's beautiful @tobh. I sure hope mine rebound as hard as yours did. I'll admit I'm feeling kinda bad about pulling some of the ginormous fan leaves. There's a few dinner plate sized ones in here. But seeing your results is reassuring. It's such a mindfuck stripping the plants down. Feels wrong, looks wrong.. but I can not argue with results.
if it weren't for my hands and my own eyes, and sharing pics with y'all, i wouldn't believe these are the same plants that looked like twigs two weeks ago. i feel the trauma of taking those large fan leaves though... it always kinda hurts because they're gorgeous and a sign of health from the plant. i've realized a few things though, and the biggest being that if everything else is dialed in and there's enough light, these girls will take more food than we think they're ready for. I'm still trying to get to a point where the leaves are flat instead of praying, and that in my opinion comes down to increasing light and increasing feed until on the verge of burning. Plus, I'm fertigating eight times a day per clandestine crop steering techniques, which I'm 100% convinced is influencing the growth we've witnessed.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
further, thank you for the guidance you've offered this run. it's gonna make for a fantastic thread once I finish everything up. have a lot of behind the scenes documentation to provide a step-by-step, i just won't start a thread until the dry and cure is done. all that being said, without you, your wealth of knowledge, and generosity to share that knowledge in techniques and this medium, it would likely be significantly worse off at this point. so thank you, i'm grateful for your generosity.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
if it weren't for my hands and my own eyes, and sharing pics with y'all, i wouldn't believe these are the same plants that looked like twigs two weeks ago. i feel the trauma of taking those large fan leaves though... it always kinda hurts because they're gorgeous and a sign of health from the plant. i've realized a few things though, and the biggest being that if everything else is dialed in and there's enough light, these girls will take more food than we think they're ready for. I'm still trying to get to a point where the leaves are flat instead of praying, and that in my opinion comes down to increasing light and increasing feed until on the verge of burning. Plus, I'm fertigating eight times a day per clandestine crop steering techniques, which I'm 100% convinced is influencing the growth we've witnessed.
Yeah im up to 5x per day as of today. With 4 feeds the first one had no runoff and the last 3 did, but last night it looked like I got hardly any runoff at all. So I flooded the slabs until I got runoff just now and it came out at 0.6ec and 6.2ph lol, these things are absolutely devouring the food. I've never seen anything like this, I'm normally struggling to feed 1.3 without getting high runoff numbers, going in at 1.5 and coming out at 0.6 is just nuts.
With the 5x per day feeds I'll set it so I don't get runoff until the last 3 feeds. Once I'm in flower I'll give them more frequent, smaller feeds and aim for a bit.more dryback.
One thing is for sure, I'm no longer worried about nutrients building up too much lol. I've got the opposite problem here.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
further, thank you for the guidance you've offered this run. it's gonna make for a fantastic thread once I finish everything up. have a lot of behind the scenes documentation to provide a step-by-step, i just won't start a thread until the dry and cure is done. all that being said, without you, your wealth of knowledge, and generosity to share that knowledge in techniques and this medium, it would likely be significantly worse off at this point. so thank you, i'm grateful for your generosity.
Hey man, you are more than welcome my dude.
I'm still very appreciative that you turned me toward that Ksss, it's easily my favourite shroom, so im happy to return the favor.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah im up to 5x per day as of today. With 4 feeds the first one had no runoff and the last 3 did, but last night it looked like I got hardly any runoff at all. So I flooded the slabs until I got runoff just now and it came out at 0.6ec and 6.2ph lol, these things are absolutely devouring the food. I've never seen anything like this, I'm normally struggling to feed 1.3 without getting high runoff numbers, going in at 1.5 and coming out at 0.6 is just nuts.
With the 5x per day feeds I'll set it so I don't get runoff until the last 3 feeds. Once I'm in flower I'll give them more frequent, smaller feeds and aim for a bit.more dryback.
One thing is for sure, I'm no longer worried about nutrients building up too much lol. I've got the opposite problem here.
yeah, that's what I've noticed too. I was dealing with three not having any runoff, and three with runoff. i shared the schedule, and since i've had all six giving runoff at mid-day mark. each fertigation after gives runoff. given the guides i'm following are on different forums, i'll link em privately, but will post up the resources in my thread once done. my runoff catch tray EC is slightly under input, pH tends to be 6.1-6.3, input being 5.5-5.7. input EC averages 1.7. once stretch is over i'll go back to a vegetative cycle of lower EC, higher WC inputs for about five weeks, then back to generative as the girls finish up with progressively higher drybacks. without sensors it's a struggle but i'm not sure i can argue the results that are being seen.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
man this looks like a geriatric concert. i'm showing my wear, but the last show i went to that was seated on the floor was tool, and i was pissed. shows like this need people to be standing up, not in lawn chairs. let em move. get rowdy. sitting in clean lines, allowed only to clap and fart in people's faces as they struggle by to go buy a $12 piss water beer, is no way to let humans live.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
man this looks like a geriatric concert. i'm showing my wear, but the last show i went to that was seated on the floor was tool, and i was pissed. shows like this need people to be standing up, not in lawn chairs. let em move. get rowdy. sitting in clean lines, allowed only to clap and fart in people's faces as they struggle by to go buy a $12 piss water beer, is no way to let humans live.
i stand corrected, this was in a prison. disregard.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
i stand corrected, this was in a prison. disregard.
You're not far off though, lately with the new flu restrictions all concerts in Canada are now seated in neat little rows, that is as long as you have your govt issued papers needed to get in the door. Dancing is actually illegal in Canada right now. Or it is in BC at least, for sure

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

You're not far off though, lately with the new flu restrictions all concerts in Canada are now seated in neat little rows, that is as long as you have your govt issued papers needed to get in the door. Dancing is actually illegal in Canada right now. Or it is in BC at least, for sure
Can't believe it!

Hockey and dancing are banned in Alberta.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
trying to prevent the dancing disease from the dark ages (was ergot poisoning iirc). bunch of bullshit either way. how is one supposed to feel music if they're crammed into tightly packed rows with steel chairs? seems like a surefire way to kill people if you ask me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom