The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sitting here looking at this picture.. I think I know where the "off" tripper might be. I bet it fell in behind the clock plate and got stuck there. Too lazy to go down the hill tonight but I'll check tomorrow.
20211106 204712

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Not sure about up there, but I'm assuming you're setting up something similar to a LLC? Or are you just rebranding from a sole proprietor type setup?

Lemme know if you need any application dev. I would be happy to build whatever small apps might make your life easier, most of my professional work has been around business management apps and construction apps.

Ah, that sucks. Good to know though. If I make it out to the coast in the next few weeks, I'll see if I can find some and take some prints for yall Canucks. They're wood lovers so you'll have to propagate them outdoors, but it's a worthwhile effort me thinks.
Quickbooks is your best bet. Easy to use and if you have your accountant give you a lesson in how to do the entry, you should never have an issue.

Casimpi

Casimpi

I do not know how I missed this thread. Pulling up a chair now and super excited to grow along.

Also @tobh Do you have any more posts of your Uni-Slab grow. I am about to embark on one of my own thanks to Dirtbags idea and I would love to learn more about your experience.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hard to say without seeing what you drew out.
I'm specifically thinking of the method of controlling the height of the 4 different lights. Mechanical yes. How?
Ahh yeah its dead simple how I do it now. I just drilled 2 screws into the wall about 2" apart and wind the cord around them to raise the lights lol. The smooth cord slides through the Loops on the ceiling easy. I control 2 from one side of the door and 2 from the other. Only raise them maybe once a week and it's not a big deal.
But I like the way you think.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I do not know how I missed this thread. Pulling up a chair now and super excited to grow along.

Also @tobh Do you have any more posts of your Uni-Slab grow. I am about to embark on one of my own thanks to Dirtbags idea and I would love to learn more about your experience.
I don't, at least not right now. I'm documenting the process asynchronously and will spin up a thread once I finish up this run as this is my first embarkment into unislabs as well. Have done a little bit of wool work before, but not like this.
I live on the coastal bend of Texas and wonder if these cubensis could be found around this area?
I don't believe they make it that far south. Pretty sure they're isolated to the PNW. AFAIK you might be able to find liberty caps, which aren't a cubensis, and there are other varieties of cubensis you might find anywhere horses and cows are kept though.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
These old timers were built like tanks. They just keep working.
They're all I've ever used for timing lamps. I just don't trust the plug in types for higher wattage draws. I scored a bunch of T101 and T104's from a buddy for $10 each years ago. This one I mounted to a piece of wood, wired to a single outlet and a pigtail cord so I can plug it in and mount it wherever. I've got it plugged into my AC outlet that is wired with 12 guage and a 20 Amp breaker so I can put both lights on it quite comfortably.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
They're all I've ever used for timing lamps. I just don't trust the plug in types for higher wattage draws. I scored a bunch of T101 and T104's from a buddy for $10 each years ago. This one I mounted to a piece of wood, wired to a single outlet and a pigtail cord so I can plug it in and mount it wherever. I've got it plugged into my AC outlet that is wired with 12 guage and a 20 Amp breaker so I can put both lights on it quite comfortably.
My progression...

IMG 20211108 1456515652
IMG 20211108 1455099322
IMG 20211108 1456011742
IMG 20211108 1454188012

I'm using one like the second pic currently... Timers don't do anything but act as triggers for the banks... Minimal load.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom