The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

20211008 125536
(old pic)my little little setup of grow tent

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
if those LEDs were below that fan, it would fuck up the footprint something fierce. moving the fan on the right would likely be ideal, at least in the interim.

Essentially what is happening is the HPS are giving off a lot more light than the MH did, so at the moment I have an imbalance on the footprint lux readings. The one I really want to drop is the SE5000 as it can go quite a bit lower without burning the plants or shading the light coming from the HPS side. The SF4000 I'll keep a bit higher, and I might be able to just move the fan over beneath it. But I expect it is not going to perform as well as the SE5000 or the hps, based on what im seeing so far.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Essentially what is happening is the HPS are giving off a lot more light than the MH did, so at the moment I have an imbalance on the footprint lux readings. The one I really want to drop is the SE5000 as it can go quite a bit lower without burning the plants or shading the light coming from the HPS side. The SF4000 I'll keep a bit higher, and I might be able to just move the fan over beneath it. But I expect it is not going to perform as well as the SE5000 or the hps, based on what im seeing so far.
another couple grand and adding two HPS light will make that room really slick. perfect reading through out the room, by far the best growing method and you've got it all setup perfectly. Light and CO2 my friend. Santas wish list 😄

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Really? I've never had an issue with not having enough ceiling height to play with, I can still raise all my lamps nearly a full 2 feet higher if needed. But I do prefer to grow shrubs vs trees.
The led's are on the low side and it didn't look like you had that much on that side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom