The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That looks sick db!!! and their fat brah! When is the microscope show gonna happen?
Thanks man, it happened tonight untelevised lol. Ive got mostly cloudy with a few clear still goin on. The odd leaner. I think in another week I'll be mostly or all cloudy. In 2 weeks time I'd expect to see all cloudy with the odd amber. That's my sweet spot.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Honestly I've never really tried to take too many trich pics. I should this run. I'm usually so done by the end of the grow that I just want to chop and get it over with. But this growing once a year thing is really giving me the patience I need to finish the grow with more enthusiasm compared to running the room perpetually.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I fill your pain dude, and they look so freaking tasty. Just mountains of cola's 😍
looking at the previous pictures you've definitely did an amazing job this run and i think your last run learn curve definitely improved making this run hot and sexy looking!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Honestly I've never really tried to take too many trich pics. I should this run. I'm usually so done by the end of the grow that I just want to chop and get it over with. But this growing once a year thing is really giving me the patience I need to finish the grow with more enthusiasm compared to running the room perpetually.
We will hopefully be running a pair of 6x6 8ft tall. We can do 3 big harvests and have what we need yearly. That will help keep the 'freshness' of growing.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
We will hopefully be running a pair of 6x6 8ft tall. We can do 3 big harvests and have what we need yearly. That will help keep the 'freshness' of growing.
Would be nice for variety too. I can thankfully trade a lot of this for other strains grown by buddies, because there is no doubt smoking the same thing all year gets old.
I'll need to sort that out next winter. I'm pretty sold on monocropping but I might need to run either a few strains, or a couple grows next winter to get some more variety. The weed market here is closing up and I don't imagine my trading ability will be as robust in a year or two

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Just gotta say, I sure wish @Aqua Man, that crusty old fart @MIMedGrower, @beluga And a few others were still around to share this with. This place feels a little empty lately in their absence. Life moves fast..
Havin a beer for my homies. 🤟😌🤘

Sorry, turns out that's the lamest video possible for such a great song. Just listen to it hahaha.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah, Mimed drove a lot of discussion here. Dude is one of the real ones. Definitely hope Aqua is well as well.
Yep. We disagreed on a lot, but that's what I loved about him. If nobody is challenging you, you don't think as hard about why you do what you do. I believe we agreed on more than we disagreed on though. He was just unapologetically honest. I have nothing but respect for the dude.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@Aqua Man had a security breach on his computer and that started the whole mess that took him from us.
Gotcha. I know he had an issue with that but thought that he had resolved it. As far as I know there could be several reasons he isn't here atm and is no longer a Mod, I suppose that could be one of them. Maybe you know something I don't?
I spoke to him here in PM the day before he vanished and didn't get any indication that he was gonna leave, but I know he had quite a few things up in the air. Dude had/has a lot on his plate.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Gotcha. I know he had an issue with that but thought that he had resolved it. As far as I know there could be several reasons he isn't here atm and is no longer a Mod, I suppose that could be one of them. Maybe you know something I don't?
I spoke to him here in PM the day before he vanished and didn't get any indication that he was gonna leave, but I know he had quite a few things up in the air. Dude had/has a lot on his plate.
yeah i thought i hadnt seen any posts from him for a while . wonder what happened

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I have no idea what happened other than he had that issue and then he was not here anymore. I'd love to chat him just to make sure he's good.

Top Bottom