The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

I have no idea what happened other than he had that issue and then he was not here anymore. I'd love to chat him just to make sure he's good.
When did he go away? Because it wasn’t long ago he replied to one of my post? 😔😢

Observationist

Observationist

His last activity was Dec 4th. I talked to him in PM's on the 5th about a few things, then he disappeared.

Who knows man, the legend of Aqua Man only gets more mysterious haha. Seriously though, hope he's doing well and comes back eventually.
ah ok, damn.

hope hes alright

sportyridr

sportyridr

His last activity was Dec 4th. I talked to him in PM's on the 5th about a few things, then he disappeared.

Who knows man, the legend of Aqua Man only gets more mysterious haha. Seriously though, hope he's doing well and comes back eventually.

I saw a "NotAquaMan" in my internet travels recently?? 😎😆

tobh

tobh

Supporter
One Drop also has is gone from the site, he was one who always could call what was the right thing to do for plants in any situation. He also made those neat cigar box guitars -- one man with multi-talents.
OD left on his own accord. He called things as he saw it, and a lot of what he called out wasn't bullshit. I've flown rather close to the sun myself on the same things that led to his departure. still in contact with him on other communication channels, he's a good old school hippie. dunno about those cigar box guitars though. bit picky about tones myself.

ha, see what i did there? 🤣

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

OD left on his own accord. He called things as he saw it, and a lot of what he called out wasn't bullshit. I've flown rather close to the sun myself on the same things that led to his departure. still in contact with him on other communication channels, he's a good old school hippie. dunno about those cigar box guitars though. bit picky about tones myself.

Nah Tobh he was booted mate security breach or something like that man I still chat to him every now n again on a different site still doin the same things still the same fella He helped me out a bit when I was first starting up so I’m forever grateful 👍

sambapati

sambapati

RU saying you're a finger picker not strummer? Remember u can pick your friends....glad to hear that dude is ok and Dos Equiixx didnt strike him.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
RU saying you're a finger picker not strummer? Remember u can pick your friends....glad to hear that dude is ok and Dos Equiixx didnt strike him.
lol nah making a reference to a pick. i'm a guitar player myself, and actually started on something similar to what OD builds. Remember the flat tone and absolute lack of resonance my first guitar had. i just think those cigar boxes are comparable to such quality tones.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Last few days of feeding are upon us. Using about 50ppm calcium, 100ppm bloom and 150ppm mag-pro. I usually like to keep my ph around 5.6-5.7 throughout the grow but then I raise it closer to 5.9-6 in the last couple weeks. Supposedly helps uptake more P.. who knows. It's what I do lol.

I'll try and get some trich pics tonight.
20220118 192623

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
As close as I could get holding the loupe in front of my phone. Still some new growth wrapping up, about probably 60-70% cloudy, the rest clear still. Likely 2 weeks to go give or take. But not gonna cut off food until those heads are mostly or all cloudy.
20220118 195329
20220118 195255

Top Bottom