The Crystal Palace is back, now with a Spiderfarmer SE5000.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

It has all of us in a precarious place. Sadly a lot of people just don't see it yet imho.. everyone has been so strongly divided it will be extremely difficult to repair the damage that's been done on so many levels.
Anxious, frustrated, and angry.
Especially when I go on FB.. It makes me sick to read what a lot of my friends and family say about people who think like I do. Of course, I've been laying low and nobody knows my opinions at all, like most who think like me have, ive been self censoring. It leaves them with an echo chamber that only reaffirms the confirmation bias.

But I've learned a lot about myself in reading their posts for the last few months! I didn't realize that I was a far right misogynistic racist that only thinks about myself and doesn't care about others health or safety (which is almost laughable if you know my history), I apparently deserve no medical care and should lose my job for making the decision that I made. Apparently that's what half my good friends and family think about me. For real. I'm a little afraid to let the cat out of the bag to be honest. But sooner or later that day is coming, and that's what gives me the anxiety.
Worlds a mess for sho ! Al we can do at this point I’d live life and make ourselves as happy as possible - I only know ya from the 3 or 5 hundred pages I’ve read , lol you share a lot, but brother your an upstanding productive part of society , I feel your frustrations, don’t be shy don’t hold back just keep it classy and fuck the rest. Good vibes and prayers

jguit

jguit

Supporter
I only know ya from the 3 or 5 hundred pages I’ve read , lol you share a lot, but brother your an upstanding productive part of society
That's kinda what sets this place apart from others. There's not a lot of posturing and you kinda get an idea of what everyone is about. Almost like going to the corner pub for a few rounds and chatting with the locals. If that's the case, i've been drinking way too much lately..

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's kinda what sets this place apart from others. There's not a lot of posturing and you kinda get an idea of what everyone is about. Almost like going to the corner pub for a few rounds and chatting with the locals. If that's the case, i've been drinking way too much lately..
And that is exactly the feeling we want to keep in here. That's why we land on the 'know-it-all' and the 'you're an idiot grower' jerks like bricks when they show up. Like every family though, there's always one. We have 2. @tobh @Madmax . The rest of us are only marginally insane.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
And that is exactly the feeling we want to keep in here. That's why we land on the 'know-it-all' and the 'you're an idiot grower' jerks like bricks when they show up. Like every family though, there's always one. We have 2. @tobh @Madmax . The rest of us are only marginally insane.
denial is futile. accept your own madness and get on with life 😉

truth be told, i'm seriously trying to work on being such a prick here. i'm generally a pretty chill person, there's no excuse for my outbursts. those types you mentioned, though... those are the ones that i can't not go for the throat. not the fighting type IRL, nor a keyboard warrior, but I have a pretty ugly case of not having a verbal filter and what i think tends to exit my mouth (or my finger tips). the ignore button is helping, but sometimes... words need said. gotta call an asshole for what they are when their heads are so far up their own ass that they talk shit everywhere they go.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

It has all of us in a precarious place. Sadly a lot of people just don't see it yet imho.. everyone has been so strongly divided it will be extremely difficult to repair the damage that's been done on so many levels.
Especially when I go on FB.. It makes me sick to read what a lot of my friends and family say about people who think like I do. Of course, I've been laying low and nobody knows my opinions at all, like most who think like me have, ive been self censoring. It leaves them with an echo chamber that only reaffirms the confirmation bias.

But I've learned a lot about myself in reading their posts for the last few months! I didn't realize that I was a far right misogynistic racist that only thinks about myself and doesn't care about others health or safety (which is almost laughable if you know my history), I apparently deserve no medical care and should lose my job for making the decision that I made. Apparently that's what half my good friends and family think about me. For real. I'm a little afraid to let the cat out of the bag to be honest. But sooner or later that day is coming, and that's what gives me the anxiety.
Same they also don't think we should be allowed to raise children 🙄

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Still not a lot of yellow appearing on the scene. Seems to be fading more purple again. Must be the purple punch in the lineage. They're still drinking lots of water and have been getting 0ppm runoff for about 4 days now. Trichs look dense as hell and nearly done. Another few days. Maybe even another week. See how far they'll go on the starvation diet.
20220130 192458
20220130 192519
20220130 192617
20220130 192541

By far, the best version of this you'll ever see.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Still not a lot of yellow appearing on the scene. Seems to be fading more purple again. Must be the purple punch in the lineage. They're still drinking lots of water and have been getting 0ppm runoff for about 4 days now. Trichs look dense as hell and nearly done. Another few days. Maybe even another week. See how far they'll go on the starvation diet.View attachment 1212029View attachment 1212030View attachment 1212031View attachment 1212032

goddamn... absolutely picture perfect finish man. you've outdone yourself, again.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
You trying to get the thread locked bro? 🤣
if not, he is trying to get
Still not a lot of yellow appearing on the scene. Seems to be fading more purple again. Must be the purple punch in the lineage. They're still drinking lots of water and have been getting 0ppm runoff for about 4 days now. Trichs look dense as hell and nearly done. Another few days. Maybe even another week. See how far they'll go on the starvation diet.View attachment 1212029View attachment 1212030View attachment 1212031View attachment 1212032

i wish there was better emojis 🤤🤤

420hobbygrower

420hobbygrower

“It leaves them with an echo chamber that only reaffirms the confirmation bias”

Spot fucking on! I just let people talk so they can get shit off their chest, move the conversation along with mmhmms and uhuhs until they fucking shut up lol. Most of em know I have wildly different opinions and want to ram their bullshit down my throat so if they want to have a conversation with themselves, fuck it. Better than getting pissed and ruining a good high lol.

Madmax

Madmax

Send it.

Top Bottom